test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alarm Spell?

Does anyone know how to complete the alarm spell quest? i go through and activate the 4 totem thingies, then it tells me to reactivate them but gives me no map markers and it doesn't let me interact with the totems.
I have dropped the quest and retried 3 times, and i have changed instances several times, am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Akoran

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    I assume you are talking about the 2nd alarm spell quest. They are not using the same totems. There should be a sparkling trail.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    I have already made a bug report on it, let's see how "fast" Cryptic reacts...
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    I had the same issue with this quest, I ended up having to drop it and take it again to complete it.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I have had no issues with this but noticed others in chat have. I do know that most if not all of the quests can be completed outside the blue circled area the shiny sparkly trail directs you too. Only fix I hear works if you can not get it to complete is drop it and redo the quest. Again I have had no issue just what I observed in chat.
  • akoran#4212 akoran Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    its okay i worked out the issue, its with the daily alarm spell quest only, if you get the ones on the right of the map, drop quest until you get ones on the left. the right ones are bugged.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    It bugs. Drop it and retake it. If it still bugs, drop it and retake it. Eventually it will work.