test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Worst Auction House Possible

What the hell is with the NW AH, it is completely useless. If we ignore the awful GUI it simply doesn't work.
I have won multiple items and they have not been sent to me.
Before someone says I've been sniped then I should have been refunded my AD I put up but haven't.
I will never put real money in to this game.

Comments

• Options
    mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Weird....I buy & sell no problem. (Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself, but I've used the house a lot lately w/out issue...though in some cases they were pure buy outs)

Any luck with tickets? Wonder if you need to delete the game & do a reinstall...may have a corrupted state that needs cured with fire, lol!

Good luck with it
  • Options
    kroogerfxxkroogerfxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Weird....I buy & sell no problem. (Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself, but I've used the house a lot lately w/out issue...though in some cases they were pure buy outs)

Any luck with tickets? Wonder if you need to delete the game & do a reinstall...may have a corrupted state that needs cured with fire, lol!

Good luck with it

I've never bought out since I'm poor.
    I have had some items work correctly and end up in my mail but about 50% don't show up.
    The latest was a skeleton companion that I paid 9000AD (that's lots for me lol)
    I did a live chat and the guy said he couldn't help so he opened a ticket for me so we'll see.

Has anyone else had this problem? It's frustrating b/c I really like this game and want to put money in to it but this is a deal breaker if I can't use the AH and money just disappears like that.
  • Options
    Maybe my whole game is glitchy and I need to redownload? Is it normal that my only special quest offered was acquire first mount and it won't let me complete it and I'm lvl 50ish. And the prayer screen keeps popping up on its own alot. Any of this happen to other people?
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I only use buy out, never actually bid, Never had an issue with that. The invoke screen can pop up when you use the touchpad, sometimes it interprets it as a swipe by mistake.

Special quests are known to be buggy and can sit there reporting unfinished. Just ignore it
  • Options
    mikeo#9930 mikeo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I use the TH multiple times daily for both buying & selling and have never had an issue with receiving items I have bid or bought out. Couple of issues I can think of that might help:

Since all items are mailed to you on a successful TH Sale check your mail even if it doesn't say you have mail. If you use your mail for extra bank space then compress your mail to make room for additional incoming mail (not sure if there is a limit on mail-to slots but I have received red letters so I generally compress every 2-3days).

Also you may not have been "sniped", instead the seller always has the option to pull the product regardless of pending bids if they are not satisfied with the amount per item. I have done this on several occasions when I notice the cost of items rising and mine are still at a low bid. Although when I have been outbid or had a product pulled I did receive my AD back in the mail, not sure why you are not.

If you are running multiple accounts verify what account you are bidding with. Buying & Selling items are per character not account, so if you buy something on your main you will not see it in the mail for your alts. Anytime your place a bid or sale an item it will give you a confirmation text in chat saying you did it successfully, double check this to make sure it isn't a "User Error" situation.

The only other thing I can think of is the latest update in October had a majority of us needing to re-install Neverwinter, you can always try that. If these TH mishaps were a real issue then trust me, Arcgames would be hearing about it and fixing it rather then risk losing any money. But since this appears to be an isolated issue more then likely its something on your end.
  • Options
    emkayseeemkaysee Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I have some expired posted items that haven't been returned to me yet. Been a couple days.

Fortunately they are small potato items.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    emkaysee said:

I have some expired posted items that haven't been returned to me yet. Been a couple days.

Fortunately they are small potato items.

You'll probably get them tomorrow. There has been an intermittent ongoing problem with expired items and they seem to get returned and caught up after Maintenance each week.
  • Options
    Just an update for anyone who comes across this post...

For roughly a week I would win AH items with the highest bid but they would not be delivered (maybe 50% of the time) and I would not be given a refund. Just today my mailbox suddenly became flooded with all these missing items all at once. So whatever the problem was it self-corrected. This was not the doing of any GM or support staff intervention. They required me to link accounts to help and of course the linking system won't work for me :/

Anyways all items ended up being account for.