test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elite Shadow Wolf epic mount - ZEN Market (PS4)

Hey guys,

does anyone knows when the Elite Shadow Wolf epic mount makes its return to the ZEN market on PS4? It seems to be the best mount with Wanderer's Fortune for DPS that is directly purchasable from the ZEN market :)

Greets
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Usually during the Pit Fight call to arms.
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I asked about the wolf not long ago and the consensus was that the arp wasn't needed as hitting the cap wasn't that hard to do and power or crt from a moment was a better option.

And there are mounts available now that can give Wanderers fortune.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Hey guys,

does anyone knows when the Elite Shadow Wolf epic mount makes its return to the ZEN market on PS4? It seems to be the best mount with Wanderer's Fortune for DPS that is directly purchasable from the ZEN market :)

Greets

Black Stallion has it as well and can be had for 115K AD. At one point I got one for around 5K AD. Man things have gone up.
  • Options
    sebi1899#3243 sebi1899 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="frostreever#9329">I asked about the wolf not long ago and the consensus was that the arp wasn't needed as hitting the cap wasn't that hard to do and power or crt from a moment was a better option.

And there are mounts available now that can give Wanderers fortune. </blockquote>

Ok thx, but are there epic mounts with power or crit and wanderer's fortune? I have not found any :/

<blockquote class="Quote" rel="mebengalsfan#9264">

Black Stallion has it as well and can be had for 115K AD. At one point I got one for around 5K AD. Man things have gone up. </blockquote>

Are you sure that one has wanderer's fortune? As far as I've seen that insignia bonus does not work with that mount
    Post edited by sebi1899#3243 on
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    The one I know off, and have, is the Lord's polar bear. But it's 2k Def.

That said, in time you'll end up with more mounts.
    I currently have the Lord's polar bear, the yowler, and the dusk unicorn.
    Their Insignia bonuses are nice and it gives me options for Def, crt, or life steal. Dependent on the toon.
    Also, I like all my characters to have unique mounts while actually riding.

Wanderers fortune is a good one to start with.
    But in time you can save and get one that gives other bonuses.
    Like the disk unicorn with its every time you crt you heal.