test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone got one of the new gear sets from matrol darith?

The appearance change sets from elemental evil quests, or the dread ring inspired one? The DR inspired looks so freakin sweet I want it bad for my GWF but it's the most expensive and we have new boons to grind for so I can't find the time to grind the currency for the gear. I was wondering how many people have one of the more expensive sets? I think like 6,000 supplies right?

Comments

• Options
    hartrek#9713 hartrek Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    No way for me atm. I got like 10-20%. But I'm grinding whenever I find the time. Since the fights are kind of fun for me and help to hone my skills, it's fine. It's a nice possibility to test new loadouts and gear. And don't forget the XP. It's not a lot but sums up in the end. So, yes, long winded but worth it. The gear is soo nice. It must be mine ;)
    Gáleah Elóthanil  Female Sun Elf CW 70 2500
    Hartrek Runemaster Male  Dwarf  GF 70 2300
    Faeruil  Female Drow  TR 70 1600
  • Options
    gwizdq#5584 gwizdq Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I made quest in chapter 9 in Maze Engine adn now Bruneor Battlehammer dont give quest Defend seven coast with reward alliance supply.... where I find this supplies now?
  • Options
    onewingedmenace#5432 onewingedmenace Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    nevermind delete please mod
    Post edited by onewingedmenace#5432 on
  • Options
    finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    U think maybe finish maze engine then it will start back up .
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    The weekly quest that Bruenor gives out (once you have finished Maze Engine) will reward you with 3 chests of Alliance Supplies - potentially that's 600 towards the 4000/6000. The dailies he gives out only reward one chest, so you could get one of those transmute sets within a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Yeah but there not dailies, u can do as many as u want and still get chests everytime, it's just so boring, and I always have trouble finding the 5 things u have to get, even tho there always in the same places. A guildie had a set like the third day . he probably dosnt have kids like me. Lol
  • Options
    tragedy414#5517 tragedy414 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I have the 6k one (Bottom Right Armor.. I believe that is the Dread Legion or whatever). I just did 20 missions a day and then carried on doing my normal routine of absolutely nothing... Lol.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's the one I want, so 20 a day for how long?
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Wait - where are you seeing this armor at?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    There a new vender by brunor and u get the currency for it doing maze engine stuff again
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Ahhh, okay maybe they have something snazzy for my TR to wear
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    tragedy414#5517 tragedy414 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Took me 3 days to complete.. Just did 20 and then stopped. I wasn't in any rush to get it, so doing it at leisure was nice. Also being a DPS it made it a lot quicker than lets say a support class. Would be nice if you were in a party you both would get the same quest, but apparently that part was either left out or just missed. I would say it took me about 1-2 hours to do 20 of them. Once you start learning where everything is, they become much faster.
  • Options
    Got my dread for dc but still had to pay 20k ad to change it anyone Else?
  • Options
    devlin#3775 devlin Member Posts: 142 Arc User

Got my dread for dc but still had to pay 20k ad to change it anyone Else?

Yah. It cost 5k per piece to change appearance. A lot of the change appearance items throughout the game are free but many charge a fee. Not sure what/how they decide this but it is what it is.
    ravenskya said:

Ahhh, okay maybe they have something snazzy for my TR to wear

The Dread armor for TR's is really really nice looking in my opinion. The weapon appearances are lame though.