test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chat and in-game lag

izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
HI,
Anyone else having in game lags and rubberbanding?
Issues I (and my guildmates, most from Poland or UK) have encountered:
Lag in game chat, we write something down and it appears 30-40 seconds later.
Server not responding while changing maps and instances.
Kicks from server when reloging to another characters.

Comments

• jahbreeljahbreel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yes, I've been having these issues for the past 5 days, the game is unplayable.

rubberbanding, horrid lag, chat comes up 40 seconds late, can't even claim my VIP rewards, i click the button, and ... nothing... :(
  • mraureliusr#6575 mraureliusr Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same problem here in Canada. The last four days or so, I've been rubberbanding and today it's becoming unplayable. Eliminated my connection as the problem, switched to Ethernet, did many speed and connections test with other games, it's only Neverwinter that is totally falling apart.
    Pretty upset as I just added Zen (silly me) and now can't enjoy the benefits.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I am from Canada. I have not experienced any connection issue, rubberbanding issue, lag issue in the last 4 days. I did experience login server issue (when switching characters) twice in last 4 days. I finished all weekly AD quests for all 4 toons without problem. I also did Tiamat, WoD Dragon runs and CN run.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***