test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vault of Piety - Ardent Coin

Hello! When will Ardent Favor shop will be updated?
Angel of Protection and Medium snowswift horse are not even a reward for playing.
After 2 months of playing new player can easly buy faster mount or better companion, dont have to wait 270days+
Please change it, my main character is at 458 Ardent coin today and those rewards are a bit insulting to "old" players

Comments

• Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    Not everyone is an "old player" and for them the opportunity to get a snowswift horse or a ghost companion is probably a pretty good deal for them (not to mention the players who just have to have one of each whatever to complete their "collection").

But as a long time player myself I do understand where you are coming from...

At this point I may not need a ghost companion or a snowswift horse myself, but being able to sell those items in the Auction House to get me closer to purching something I do want, isn't such a bad idea.
    DD~
  • Options
    ninjago#9799 ninjago Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Are you happy that you can earn 100k after invoking 270 days? I can earn 100k AD playing only 3 days. I mean even new players can get better items faster then invoking every day... Okay, don't delete them but add something modern and usefull at this state of game
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    I have at least 6 unbound Angels in my personal guild bank, and probably a couple more in the mail, on top of the ones I have bound but inactive. My coins have been maxed out for awhile on most characters.
  • Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    I would like to see a Coalescent Ward (BtA) available for 500 Ardent Coins, it's the maximum, and over a year and a half worth of gameplay on a daily basis.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    These days I don't get Angel and mount anymore. I take potions.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***