test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 Mod 10 SB Fury. Revised

russ4ua17#7677 russ4ua17 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited November 2016 in The Nine Hells
PS4 SWs have a hard time finding guides that are specifically for them. So, I've been puttin' in work testing for ya'll.

Made a few changes
https://youtu.be/lO0M_aECrJA
Post edited by russ4ua17#7677 on

Comments

• Options
    chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Thank you for posting this build. Will try it today.
  • Options
    mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Overall very nice. Not much I would change. Why take infernal wrath over helltouched?
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • Options
    darthbane13#2662 darthbane13 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    My guess would be that, given a HB fury has access to POP and the dmg debuffs associated with it, we tend to be in the fray more and take more hits. Compare that to a SB fury which is most likely more ranged. Am I close there russ?
  • Options
    russ4ua17#7677 russ4ua17 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2016

My guess would be that, given a HB fury has access to POP and the dmg debuffs associated with it, we tend to be in the fray more and take more hits. Compare that to a SB fury which is most likely more ranged. Am I close there russ?

Imo, that choice is personal preference. I like that the 5% debuff only requires me to crit something and therefore has a higher uptime than Hell Touched- which requires me to take damage (something I try to avoid) for a debuff. Also, IF debuff works for whole group. HT is just for you and has less uptime.

When I titled this "best," i was reffering to SB Fury having a higher potential dps. I didn't really mean that I had nailed it 100%. In the end, I may drop Dark Revelry for the IS feat. But, right now, most PS4 SWs don't have enough AP regen to keep IS and TC running fulltime.

Thank you so much for watching, complimenting the video. I'm tickled to have even just twenty views. Gl Warlocks. Show 'em who's boss!
    Post edited by russ4ua17#7677 on