test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new Dungeon old Bosses

onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
I would like to have a new Dungeon.
It could be called Boss tower or something like that.

In this Dungeon you meet different End Bosses from the campaign - all scaled up to lvl 70 or whatever.
There are so many bosses designed in the game you only see 1 time and then never again ! It would be cool to see them again :)

You should get 3-5 bosses and you never know what you get.

For example you first boss could be Lostmouth - so you get loaded into endbossfight lostmouth.
After defeating him you run through the Dungeon and the next boss is one of the campaign bosses. and so on.

What do you think?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    I think what we think does not matter and never does.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I've always thought that they could reuse some of the leveling campaign lairs as daily quests for level 70s. Scale them up maybe adjust things as needed and have a random one each day. They could be an AD daily instead of forcing people into speed running the heroic dungeons.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • deceondarkbladedeceondarkblade Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    pitshade said:

I've always thought that they could reuse some of the leveling campaign lairs as daily quests for level 70s. Scale them up maybe adjust things as needed and have a random one each day. They could be an AD daily instead of forcing people into speed running the heroic dungeons.

So we've gotten the point of ACTUALLY SUGGESTING that the devs re-use content rather than coming up with new content.

**FACEPALM**

It's an idea I had years so ago, not a reaction to current events and secondly, I fail to see an issue with this when people are are asking for the return of the missing dungeons. Those are basically the same age as the lairs and ultimately the epics are just reusing the leveling dungeons that capped the storylines from each zone.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Didn't we see this in Respin's Game?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I miss spellplague end boss. He was crazy, and the island, blowing those hoppers into the lava....
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    pitshade said:

Well first they could bring back something like Idris, Spellplague, dread vault, Mad dragon, and the good old 1h CN in its full glory, instead of the 10 mins joke we have now.
    diogene0 said:

pitshade said:

Well first they could bring back something like Idris, Spellplague, dread vault, Mad dragon, and the good old 1h CN in its full glory, instead of the 10 mins joke we have now.
    I'd love to see those make their return (or in the case of CN at least make another dungeon using the crypts perhaps?) but most likely they wouldn't be something I'd be running all of my alts through for RAD.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    pitshade said:

diogene0 said:

pitshade said:

I'd love to see those make their return (or in the case of CN at least make another dungeon using the crypts perhaps?) but most likely they wouldn't be something I'd be running all of my alts through for RAD.
    There are more levelling dungeons than the game will ever need. Nobody stays low level for that long. I was talking about adding some variety to endgame content. We only have very short dungeons. A few longer ones would be nice, like the old ones.