test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

halloween event, how???

based on the drops i got versus time i spent getting them ?(of liars charms), and finishing the quests of which i cant do again for 16 hours, and talking to all the masquerade npc who wont talk to me twice, there arent enough hours in 5 days to get 600 masquerade tokens... what am i missing?

Comments

• Options
    they'll be adding items to the zen store like the last event.. that's how.
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    ah, many thanks for clearing that up, ill keep my eyes open
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The Beholder Pinata's drop some too. Also have a chance to get an Ancient Curio from the pinata, which you can trade for an unbound piece of the Xvim set which usually sells pretty well.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

based on the drops i got versus time i spent getting them ?(of liars charms), and finishing the quests of which i cant do again for 16 hours, and talking to all the masquerade npc who wont talk to me twice, there arent enough hours in 5 days to get 600 masquerade tokens... what am i missing?

The NPCs will talk to you twice and many times more. You just can't talk to the same one until you have talked to 5 others. It's boring, dull and repetitious but you can easily get over 50 just running around in an hour in PE. Just use a loop the encompasses at least 8 NPCs to be safe. There are about 7 stationary and 3 roaming just in the area around the market.

• Options
    ok thanks guys, i got it now, still very time consuming but better than what i first thought it was, got 600, need 1200 more sigh.
  • Options
    carolinapanther1carolinapanther1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It still won't work since you do not get the memento of Leira when you do quests from dude in PE. He only gave me the other memento so now I can not upgrade mask past green so I am a day behind now and it is not looking good. I AM NOT HAMSTER SPENDING MONEY TO DO A HAMSTER EVENT QUEST. It is bad enough that they make you spend 10.00 to upgrade weapon enchant. I am not spending money for a HAMSTER EVENT QUEST ITEM THAT THEY SAID WOULD BE UP-GRADABLE THROUGH DOING QUESTS.
  • Options
    ya i got the same quest item, although i suspect by monday we will have all the items needed to upgrade the artifact, HOWEVER, and i usually defend the devs, but the pumpkins, comon, ask me for money, make it hard, but dont waste my time. my time is valuable, why do i pick up a pumpkin, it says i got a drop, but i dont have a drop? i run all the pumpkins on the map, and come up with less than 5 drops, switch instances, and repeat till i get 5.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I just ran to a pumpkin, then ran to an illusionist in the enclave, ran to another pumpkin - rinse repeat. I did that for a while when waiting on queues for mDemo or eLol. Based on how bored that made me, I do not expect to get anything from this event.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    ravenskya said:

I just ran to a pumpkin, then ran to an illusionist in the enclave, ran to another pumpkin - rinse repeat. I did that for a while when waiting on queues for mDemo or eLol. Based on how bored that made me, I do not expect to get anything from this event.

oh you have no idea, its getting so competitive to get the pumpkins, the nw commoner npc's are even grabbing them!!!
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

It still won't work since you do not get the memento of Leira when you do quests from dude in PE. He only gave me the other memento so now I can not upgrade mask past green so I am a day behind now and it is not looking good. I AM NOT HAMSTER SPENDING MONEY TO DO A HAMSTER EVENT QUEST. It is bad enough that they make you spend 10.00 to upgrade weapon enchant. I am not spending money for a HAMSTER EVENT QUEST ITEM THAT THEY SAID WOULD BE UP-GRADABLE THROUGH DOING QUESTS.

There are 3 quests from the "Guy in PE", not one. The next opportunity to upgrade will be Sat.
  • Options
    moondynemc#3579 moondynemc Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    null
    Are you sure about the beholders piñata? I haven't gotten a single charm from any of them, just food, fireworks and rank 1 enchantments.
  • Options
    chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    You can farm daily dungeons just don't kill the boos to get enchant drops and Liar's charms...not hard.