test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whats The Best Dps In [Mod 10]

Hey Guys I Wanna Know What Is The Best Dps In The Game Now Meaning What Is Going To Get You On Top Of That Dungeon Score Board
Brad

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    The one with the buffing cleric and frey tank in their group - and it helps if they have a buffing HR and SW along the way. Oh and they need good gear and to know how to play their character.

Oh, and not being dead helps a lot too.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    sledneck220#2698 sledneck220 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

The one with the buffing cleric and frey tank in their group - and it helps if they have a buffing HR and SW along the way. Oh and they need good gear and to know how to play their character.

Oh, and not being dead helps a lot too.

This ^ makes for the best dps class!
  • Options
    dieselbob3dieselbob3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Good luck getting most of those in a random. Worst thing you can do for your group is ask a question like you did with what will top the dps boards. That is because those boards are trash anyhow and all that matters is successfully completing the dungeon. All dps(meaning most classes in some form) can top boards in one way or another but to have fun it helps to use guilds to premake groups before running then its just a matter of gear and paying attention. Queuing for a random is okay but do not look to just top dps boards or you might find yourself dead a lot by producing too much threat or not watching red circles.
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    It's more about gear, boons and companions than a specific class. GWF, CW, SW, HR and Rogue etc can all kick out alot of DPS depending on build and gear
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    The best DPS class mod 10 are as followed if all other things are equal.

1) GF
    2) HR
    3) SW
    4) GWF
    5) TR

There is one ability that I cannot recall it name but it makes GF damage out above and beyond any other class. Next is the HR with the changes made making it stronger than it previously was. SW took a slight hit in damage due to a reduction in damage by the Soul Puppet / damnation build. GWF saw no changes and neither did the TR so that is why those classes are where they are.

I believe the changes to GF may need some minor tweaking because IMO they should not be producing the most damage.
  • Options
    fede#6678 fede Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Now with mod10 I can see many people asking for GWF than SW for Demo or CN, also if you check top score in Tiamat or master Demo first position are Gwf or HR most of time, so I think that now Gwf or HR are the beast.

But I think the important is enjoy the game, if you like play with SW, GF, DC ... so play with them and enjoy you player/game
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    since this is all just opinion, ill add mine. I AM THE BEST DPS IN THE GAME!
  • Options
    nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User

1) GF
    2) HR
    3) SW
    4) GWF
    5) TR

There is one ability that I cannot recall it name but it makes GF damage out above and beyond any other class. Next is the HR with the changes made making it stronger than it previously was. SW took a slight hit in damage due to a reduction in damage by the Soul Puppet / damnation build. GWF saw no changes and neither did the TR so that is why those classes are where they are.

I believe the changes to GF may need some minor tweaking because IMO they should not be producing the most damage.

---- GF as top DPS no way in hell - and GWF at 4plas dps, lol u ben play wed som bad ppl then -- i am Gwf and never ben out damage by eny one at all
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

---- GF as top DPS no way in hell - and GWF at 4plas dps, lol u ben play wed som bad ppl then -- i am Gwf and never ben out damage by eny one at all

With the new mod I have suddenly seen GF at the top of a lot of scoreboards... I'm not 100% sure that a top of the Line GF can out do a top of the line GWF, but they have certainly stepped up their damage. And I'm saying that as someone who does not regularly play the GF and doesn't own a GWF
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    emeraldknight#2030 emeraldknight Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    No love for a Control Wizard!? Control Wizards can obliterate mobs and do good damage on single target. Definitely a top dps class in my view.
  • Options
    chadworth66chadworth66 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Fastest run so far on mod 10 for me has been with me dpsing, having buff gf, pally, DC, cw. 12mins.

Guild Leader of Synergy - Chad
    4k GWF with 100% Crit Chance Always
  • Options
    osea101#6331 osea101 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    CW never has good dps. Too many encounter powers. GWF always tops the charts because of auto attacks and crits.
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    It also depends if you mean DPS on a single target or a group of targets, as some classes excel at one or the other...it can also be difficult to measure because of the buffs you may or may not be receiving from the other 4 people in the party
  • Options
    plsdonthurtme2plsdonthurtme2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016

1) GF
    2) HR
    3) SW
    4) GWF
    5) TR

GF? AHAHAHAHAHAHA sry laughed so hard and i think SW best Healer ? Thats why always GWFs rule the Leaderboard . Rouge and Mage is HAMSTER only a Warlock can beat GWF in Damage.