test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Powerleveling

So.... did they nerf the power leveling for the ps4? I've noticed a serious drop in xp trying to get my cleric ahead of the curve... even around the stronghold...

Comments

• Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    yes they did you can no longer get 1-60 in that short time in sh. not sure what they droped it to. but I think its scaled by your level now .I believe someone can correct me if I'm wrong

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    But wait, can't Powerlevel anymore as of new patch? For only $50 you too can be level 70 In the ZEN Store how about that.
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    chimerax said:

But wait, can't Powerlevel anymore as of new patch? For only $50 you too can be level 70 In the ZEN Store how about that.

lol but you do get some good things from it. 2 bags a pink owlbear mount or companion which is more then the $50 value and a few other things I believe

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    twintails70sw#8053 twintails70sw Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    do the giants in Icewind Dale. lots of Xp and 20+ of them just to left of where you come in icewind pass.
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    You have to already be level 70 to get to icewind dale though
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    chimerax said:

love how people forget these ppl are trying to run a business, you know, make $$ to feed their families, how dare they try to make money.
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    i for one am glad no more pwerlvling, the chat box doesnt move so fast now