test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE [10/25] -[COMPLETE]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Neverwinter will undergo maintenance on 10/25 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours for a server reset.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• dartola#6625 dartola Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hopefully they fix the quest "Shrine of Mielikki". The last part of it where you go the epicenter locks everyone up and times you out and you lose your character for awhile. I've yet to come across a single soul who has been able to finish it.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I finished it...

Saying that I do know a guildie who exited the garden area and found himself stuck on the wrong side of the gate - he had to kill himself to get out lol.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • tycchoice#2111 tycchoice Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I've been able to finish it every time
  • dartola#6625 dartola Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    null
    That's amazing cause just as of last night there were still people posting in zone chat asking about it. Guess you are the exception to the rule lol. Either way it is an issue for a large crowd of players and it is only that area. And my net is fine. I can load everything in game and otherwise except that area of the questline. 150mbps d/l 35u/l and regardless its effecting a large amount of clientele.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

I've been able to finish it every time

+1 The times I have gone in the center and the wall comes up there is an option to hit "A" and slip past the stone. I've never gotten stuck in there.
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I finished it last night. It took three trys of getting locked up though. What i did was hard quit the game then hard quit the xbox which kept letting me back on the character but when i went to travel to the epicenter it would freeze again. so the third time i traveled to protectors enclave, which worked. From there i traveled to the epicenter and was able to complete the quest.
This discussion has been closed.