test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] sw thread - post your woes

bcbudz#8834 bcbudz Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited October 2016 in The Nine Hells
Well. There must be a LOT of pissed off SW now because I've respeced to both HB Fury and SB Fury and DPS for SW has literally HAMSTER the bed. They need to fix this. SW should NOT come in dead last for DPS.

Mod edited title. Please do not post things as "official" if you are not forum or game staff.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    There is no owlbear cub on ps4 so we lose 30% damage
  • Options
    Do you have a link to the complete build? I have 1 respec token left
  • Options
    russ4ua17#7677 russ4ua17 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    OoOoo
  • Options
    SW is still really good. We just don't have a pet to hit for mills anymore. I'm getting better everyday. It's no longer guaranteed that I'll get first place but good chance anywhere but mdemo. Fernu's build is really good or, if you want max possible dps, go SB Fury. The main difference between the two is HB sacrifices some damage to buff group with PoP and SB gets Soul Scorch pwnage.
  • Options
    darthbane13#2662 darthbane13 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I agree, I enjoy the HB fury dynamic. However I can see some loss in dps with the loss of SS, but at the same time you don't have to build up the sparks in the first place.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I miss SS but Dark rev and PoP help the group more than my extra dps would. Also, freakin love Gates of Hell for AoE
  • Options
    Lol amen to that, took a little bit to get used to the cast time, but is it ever effective for AOE
  • Options
    Poor, poor damnation... buffing the hell out of a paragon path while nerfing the hell out of another does not = class balance..
    People just have 1 meta to flock to now, and the dev team will probably nerf that again too when they see how popular it is.
  • Options

Poor, poor damnation... buffing the hell out of a paragon path while nerfing the hell out of another does not = class balance..
    People just have 1 meta to flock to now, and the dev team will probably nerf that again too when they see how popular it is.

Simply not true. I play with very good dps and I'm still pulling first often with HB Fury. Considering how much I could up my dps by going SB, we have at least two really good builds. Top that off with you can almost guarantee there are undiscovered, SW bugs still- prolly have more than two options. We have to create our own meta and I love that. Hate hand-me-down builds.
  • Options

Simply not true. I play with very good dps and I'm still pulling first often with HB Fury. Considering how much I could up my dps by going SB, we have at least two really good builds. Top that off with you can almost guarantee there are undiscovered, SW bugs still- prolly have more than two options. We have to create our own meta and I love that. Hate hand-me-down builds.
    I'm talking paragon feat paths, SB fury, HB fury, they both rely on the recent buffs the fury path got.
    Which takes me back to my first comment; nerfing 1 path while buffing another does not = class balance.

• Options
    Ok so Running CN with this build, where the trickster rogue and gwf I normally run with got 110 mill and 97 mill, my nerfed to hell SW got 29 mill. Prior to nerf I got 139 mill in CN. After testing both HB Fury and SB Fury I've determined that the Devs have completely wrecked our whole class to a point where we can't compete. HAMSTER. Absolute HAMSTER. Either nerf TR and GWF or give us back our HAMSTER.

• Options
    Buzz, what IL are you?? And what type of encounter rotation were you primarily using?
  • Options
    boothy#7543 boothy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I must admit.. I topped paingiver with broken damnation.. and im still topping with HB Fury (not a single 2nd place to date)
  • Options
    What pisses me off is I put over 3000.00 into this game developing my SW, and they just decide to basically destroy my entire character without thought to the fact that certain things were purchased for a perfect build? Here let's take all your money and HAMSTER you in the HAMSTER is what Cryptic has just done. They effectively stole from players by making this move. They should be offering refunds on all characters affected by their changes, and they'll probably HAMSTER if all the players who spend do chargebacks, and delete the game. I have a great relationship with Sony. 50k spent on PSN, but Cryptic just ripped us the HAMSTER off.
  • Options

What pisses me off is I put over 3000.00 into this game developing my SW, and they just decide to basically destroy my entire character without thought to the fact that certain things were purchased for a perfect build? Here let's take all your money and HAMSTER you in the HAMSTER is what Cryptic has just done. They effectively stole from players by making this move. They should be offering refunds on all characters affected by their changes, and they'll probably HAMSTER if all the players who spend do chargebacks, and delete the game. I have a great relationship with Sony. 50k spent on PSN, but Cryptic just ripped us the HAMSTER off.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/5922pj/ps4_sw_mod10_short_video/