test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[XBOX] server not responding issue

vyltranavyltrana Member Posts: 113 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
This has now happened twice, ever since your 7 hour repair to stabilize the servers, queue for demogorgon and when the accept vote display's i accept and get server not responding, the really annoying thing is that it takes 1/2 an hour to clear and a lost opportunity again to try and get a rank 5 ring which are as rare as hens teeth !!!
This needs a fix ASAP
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    Just tried to go into epic temple of the spider and all 5 of us have a character trapped in a non responding server. When trying to load only the characters who queued the dungeon, server not responding and times out. Everyone's Alts load just fine
  • Options
    whiskygorewhiskygore Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My main character is stuck in Lonelywood. Got kicked from game and can't get back in. Only alts can get on.
  • Options
    ragamffn#8871 ragamffn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here. Happened trying to get into epic spiders last night. Now I can't get my main who is at the Stronghold. 'Server Not Responding' in red followed by 'Timed out connecting to GameServer'. Alts load fine, one at PE, other at WoD. Terrible.
  • Options
    youngdz79youngdz79 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can not get my alts or my main to load I was running my Alt GF in ebon downs and go to load in to a barrow and time out connection to game server
  • Options
    boshek1boshek1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My main is trapped in the Bryn Shander Epicenter mission. Looks like to me (not 100% on this) its when ever a special instance is loaded it ends up locking the character in a server crash loop.
  • Options
    snowdogg#8339 snowdogg Member Posts: 1 New User
    have the same proble TY ARC
  • Options
    jmxbonejmxbone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here. I have one stuck in etos and one in the stronghold! This is a ridiculous problem to have.