test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What have YOU gotten out of lockboxes?

Hey, ive spent around $200 or more on lockboxes and never got anything crazy rare, i was just wondering if you guys have had better like than me?

Things i can remember getting that were pretty decent are; fire archon(rare) multiple blood diamonds, two lesser plague fire enchantments, maybe 3? Unified elements, tons of runestones great for my artifact refinement, water Archom( common).

Nothing to spectacular. What about you guys?

Ive aldo decided on not buying them anymore, as id rather buy coalescent wards, a.d. or other things.

Comments

• Options
    osea101#6331 osea101 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Junk mostly. A few artifacts such as Belial. A fire archon recently which was nice because I was going to buy him on the market.
  • Options
    zheng#6107 zheng Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Complete trash
  • Options
    savagesteve#3706 savagesteve Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I also got the black ice artifact cape which was nice. I always get hope because it displays people have gotten the rare stuff...

Must be extremely lucky, or spend like $500 plus. One of my guildies opened like 140 lockboxes got a legendary mount and other awesome stuff and im sitting here with more refinement stuff than i know what to do with :( haha
  • Options
    twintails70sw#8053 twintails70sw Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    100+ Lockboxes. Epic Air Archon which was great. Black Ice Warhorse w/4000 pwr and was fastest until my doors got blown off by the new mod 10 Lion.
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    First, it's not worth the money to buy keys with cash.
    You're better off converting to AD and buying what you want.
    Or, if you haven't, get vip.

For us,
    My wife has received a couple negation enchants, a moint choice pack which got her the sylvan Stag, and a couple artifacts.

Myself,
    Shan boxes I get mostly companion boxes and enchant boxes. Also got a belial artifact, and a couple of brilliant diamonds.
    Glorious boxes, mostly companion and enchant boxes.
    Runic, I ended up with about a dozen. So far a couple green insignias, and a demon sled that went for 450k.
    Firemane, havent opened any yet.

Overall, I know a great many people say they get prof packs.
    I'd like to say I average about one a week. But the last two days have been prof packs.
    Haven't opened today's.
  • Options

I am on PC, but being VIP from day one(14 months of VIP give or take) and also buying keys with AD, I have not won anything to make up for the AD spent on the VIP.

Over time more likely will always be the case.
    That said, vip is worth to me for the signpost and mailbox alone.
    Plus the other little perks.
  • Options
    moondynemc#3579 moondynemc Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's curious the frequency at which you get epic/legendary notifications from Admin (I realize its across the whole world, but still) compared to the apparently extremely low drop rate of those items. Are those notifications cross platform or something? I wouldn't have thought the player base to be big enough to warrant all those notifications otherwise.
  • Options
    Supposed to be some two millions players on ps4...
  • Options
    cynnalia#6350 cynnalia Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    From the Shan boxes I only got a couple of artifact belts, plus some Unified Elements and Dragon Eggs.
    From the Glorious boxes I got 2 Wheel of Element artifacts, a brilliant diamond, and an uncommon Air Archon.
    From the Lionmane boxes so far I've gotten the Epic Man-at-Arms, Epic Apprentice Healer, the Dread Enchantment, and a rare Lantern of Revelation.

Probably about 200 boxes total opened.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Been VIP since day 1, have also bought several packs of 20 keys with AD. I went almost 20 days straight with professions packs. Since the new LB I have gotten the Black Ice Belt and everything else was companion packs (without companions in them). The very first LB I opened after first downloading the game was the only good one - I got an elemental weapon choice pack, but since I didn't know anything about the game I picked the one that seemed the best at the time and down the road I see that I should have waited to open it and picked fire.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Eh, haven't been too impressed with fire.
    Wouldn't there have just worked on the EE set for my TR.