What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

alternative *Artifact Pvp-weapon

xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
edited October 2016 in PvP Discussion
asterdahl
@Cryptic Developer

How about an alternative (Relic) BIS weapon for PvP-players?

for example:
Required thru pvp, Glory, Seal, Grym Coin any pvp currency,
Pvp-focused bonuses tenacity, speed etc.
and of course as an "Artifact Pvp-weapon,

So with the Mod 10.5 there's new gear and BIS-weapons coming,
what it means, we are forced as PVP -Players to do all the content "even if we don't want",
just to have a chance to get the BIS-weapon from the Game.

this wasn't an issues before,
But now with the way that NW is going,
"it is a Problem now!

-Because we are now limited to go forward as Pvp player-

Before we even think to get the weapon,
we need to have the "Everfrost Resistance-Gear and all that..,

So we need to farm things that we do not want,
we need do things that we do not want,
and waste time on it!

instead of doing PVP.

the point is, Not to be dependent of PvE,
to have the weapons that we need for Pvp.

what do u think guys-pvp players?

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
Post edited by xgrandz02 on

Comments

• Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Would be fantastic if there was an artifact pvp weapon earnable by doing a few challenges in the pvp campaign.. im not sure maybe by getting 28 points completed in the campaign tab?

This is just an idea im sure they could do something along these lines could be interesting.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options

Making PVP players have to earn weapons/BIS instead of pay for it is a good start to balance. You can still buy stacks of Zen keys.

it should be An "Artifact" Pvp-weapon so players have to refine it,
    and cryptic can still earn money on it.

the point is, not be dependent of the PvE content to have to BIS weapon from the Game for Pvp.
  • Options

Would be fantastic if there was an artifact pvp weapon earnable by doing a few challenges in the pvp campaign.. im not sure maybe by getting 28 points completed in the campaign tab?

This is just an idea im sure they could do something along these lines could be interesting.

yeah of course, personally for example i don't see a reason why i have to farm "Gear" that i don't want! -frost Resistance-Gear"
    only to have a chance to get weapon that i need.

• Options
    goodyearbaddaygoodyearbadday Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    xgrandz02 said:

yeah of course, personally for example i don't see a reason why i have to farm "Gear" that i don't want! -frost Resistance-Gear"
    only to have a chance to get weapon that i need.

Conqueror shards
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    etelgrin said:

and this relic hexbane someting artifact weapon one will share same fate of Stronghold weapons, perhaps strongest but gated too much and not many people used it even when it was unlocked later on in game, the weapon itself never shined.

RIP Stronghold Weapons! :smile: The weapons they kept moving the goalposts for....