test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to fix Neverwinter!!!

bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
Even with the key change, these changes would probably make up for it.

Add auto profession and auto invoking options to the top ranks of VIP. (just bake it into the game)

Add lifetime VIP for something reasonable like 20,000 ZEN. (lifetime VIP doesn't even have to count towards VIP rank, it would just give you infinite VIP time for the rank that you have)

After that, add BOE items back to the game that can be obtained from epic dungeons.

Bring back epic versions of all the old dungeons. (max level versions that are actually worth doing for max level characters)

Also add spell placement profiles to allow easily switching your spells on your spell bar. (at least 10 profiles per spec should be available)

Add multiple specs to let people switch between at least 3 pre-saved specs. (each additional spec slot should be purchasable with zen, and there is no reason why 10 or more additional spec slots should not be purchasable, but at the very least allow 3)

And add the ability to dual a person or a group in any location. (obviously add an option in the settings to always ignore dual requests)

Maybe even add the ability to make PVP maps in the foundry. Just imagine PVP in any kind of crazy landscape you can think of with many different possible objectives. :D

Then sit back and watch the profits roll in and the player base sky rocket. (might want to also at some point upgrade the servers with the massive influx of funding and players)

This not already being done seems almost criminal...
Post edited by bigredbrent on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Nowhere did I say don't fix existing bugs. But if they have not already fixed a bug, they are likly not going to any time soon. And it is doubtful that even if they fixed every bug in the game that it would increase their profit margin by much. These are suggestions that I believe would be good for them and for us.
  • Options
    luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    All on the whole reasonable suggestions although I'm not convinced by the VIP = only cash given that VIP has already launched.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Just no, you practically suggest a 200$ for an ingame bot....
    200$ is not reasonable anything, and I'll rather have a game that doesn't need 'bot like' mechanics to be enjoyable.

And profit roll from what ? From the 10 people who will buy said package ? You are mixing QoL suggestions, as great as they are like powers profiles, with monetization.

I will never pay life time anything for a game I'm not sure I'll be playing tomorrow. Or after the next developer 'bug fix', announcement or mod.

Lets start with normal loot in the game so we have minimal motivation to run stuff. And to run stuff because we want to, to achieve something, to get something and to advance, and not forced by some infusion and bad RNG.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    VIP only for cash is a poor idea and undermines the very concept of the game. It would become a subscription, in everything but name. So, bad idea.

Dueling is fine, but not anywhere. Keep it out of the hubs and towns. Players have enough annoyances to deal with. Without having to deal with PVP jocks fighting on top of vendors or the bank or in RP areas. It would just become a tool to troll and annoy people.
  • Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    It would seem the damage between this company and its player base is beyond repair. Perhaps they should just sell it to another company that might just give a Hampster. >:)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I am not married to the cash only VIP, but I would rather them monetize that than anything else in the game...
This discussion has been closed.