test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knights of the Abyss (GH 6) looking for allies

we are pretty much constantly full on members and looking for guilds interested in an alliance.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    You might want to add what position you want so other guilds know what you will consider.

If you plan to helm, we would not be interested. If you would take a sword or gauntlet spot, we might if you agree with our goals and ideas. For your consideration:

arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223392/somewhat-serious-gh9-looking-for-alliance-partners

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Let me know a little more about what you are looking for in an alliance - either on here or via a message. Thanks!
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• keylethdarksbanekeylethdarksbane Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Interested in talking more - how is best to contact you?
  • demonicdraco#5598 demonicdraco Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Sorry for the late reply been busy as far as what position we want, depends just tryin to figure out options before commuting either way. my PSN is DemonicDraco if any of you wish to contact me on there.

we do Dragonflight at least once a day, lately more. occasionally some of us will use bells and do the dragons a few more times,.
    Somewhat Serious had thought that you might make a good Sword for our alliance, but the lack of follow up leaves me wondering. By all means, consider your options. But, to know all your options someone needs to follow-up in our recruiting thread and issue the invite and post the name of an alt for a meet and greet in both guilds.
    Somewhat Serious wishes to confirm your invitation as a sword to the alliance. If you accept, I will need a few things. The charactername@psn of the Rank 7 that will be online when the new mod drops to accept the invite and send invites to the gauntlets. And a few preffered days and times to host weekly guild Dragonflight to start a schedule.

Hope to see you in the alliance.
  • khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Sent you a psn msg bud. Lemme know what you think.
  • demonicdraco#5598 demonicdraco Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    we are a sword of Somewhat Serious now. there are some gauntlets left in the alliance check their thread out if interested, sorry for the late reply.