test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LvL 4 Guild Recruiting/ also looking for Allience

akira#8363 akira Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hi
My Guild Legion of Dragons (lvl 4 sh / lvl 2 market) is recruiting daily active players. Our guild is an even split of Usa/Canadians and European players. This makes our guild suitable for anyone wishing to play with an always active guild. We have 14-21 on all the time between 7am-5am GMT. We have plenty of Dps classes (always room for more) we have a lot of healers but only a handful of tanks (so especially looking for tanks 2.5k + gs.
Our guild does Master demo although most have gotten their twisted stuff so just ask and we can run some gold demo runs. We do castle never (but do expect you to be 2.7k gs if you wanna come along/we will help get you here as much as possible). We do Daily Dragonfights/Heroics in the stronghold (with the occasional day off) everyone online is expected to join in with this. Don't sweat it if ur not online.
We also run dailys as a group, don't take long that way for anyone. Also do Dragon farms in the well for tyranny treasures for the guild. And don't forget we stick it to Tiamat a couple days a week @ tier 3/4.
So, we are looking for 2.5k+ gs Active players (will take lower on tanks/healadins. Either USA or Eu players. Want to play with others to help each other grow as well as the guild grow. We want Pvp players also. We have a good team ATM and are looking to expand this team to do full siege guild fights. If you are a mature player (most in guild are 25-35) we want you. Message me here or on psn @rorymac06

Comments

• Options
    raphael#9395 raphael Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey akira we are a 8 to 12 active level 1 guild about to construct the millabout. If you are interested in an alliance to help get your higher level guild up to mkt r4 we can help. We are a laid back group willing to help.
  • Options
    khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    We are looking for more people to join our guild alliance . Sh7 under construction will have mats for 8 soon as that's completed. We currently do guild events at 945 central time EVERYDAY we are very active and looking to help fill out the alliance for the benefit of all. Msg me in game or psn if you'd like more info. Khaalathas
  • Options
    the3eyeraven#5116 the3eyeraven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The Avengers is currently looking for swords and guilds to be under them. We are a Sh 6 will have Sh 7 building by End of Friday. We have 140+ active lvl70 members. We do a minimum of 2 dragonflights everyday at 1pm and 7 pm EST, killing 2-3 dragons each time depending on how many are on at the time. If you want to know more contact me here or on pan at Three-Eye-Raven.