test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Clanless Misfits. Recruiting all 70's for endgame.

kazemplorkazemplor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello all. I am Baconwrap@Kazemplor and we are recruiting 70's looking for a guild to experience endgame.

Some history, my self 2500 Gf and another officer 2500 TR in the guild have successfully lead and farmed two dragons in stronghold and farmed edemo gold to many times. Due to a dispute with previous leadership we decided to make our own guild.

Plans- we currently guild hall 1 with working to farm and have 1 page of bank open as we are a new guild. We plan to recruit and help gear those towards endgame content and eventually smash through it again with ease.

All we ask is that you are active and helping the guild stronghold with donations. The rest comes very easy. If you are interested leave a message with your full character name and gtag and I will get to inviting.

Or message me in game by looking up Clanless Misfits or message me in game. Baconwrap@Kazemplor I am usually on daily from 4pm central to 4 to 5 am central with breaks

Happy hunting to all.
Post edited by kazemplor on

Comments

• Options
    kazemplorkazemplor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Update - Currently 12 active 70's and growing. Would like to find a lot more like minded players seeking endgame. With a few more people we should be able to begin the farming of stronghold dragons. If you are interested in being a part of a guild and not cattle that most guilds want you to be, we may be the fit for you.
    Post edited by kazemplor on
  • Options
    vrprodigy#7633 vrprodigy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Don't know what your next step should be? Can't get into a queue for Demogorgon? Do you want that top end gear without paying 1,000,000 AD but don't know where to get it? We will help any and all that come. Planning on weekly/daily Dragonflight and Epic Demogorgon farming .

Three days old now we have 25 members, most 70+.
  • Options
    xxbabayagaxx#8566 xxbabayagaxx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey let me know if you guys are still recruiting 2.2 gwf
  • Options
    kixstand7#8730 kixstand7 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Kixstand7 PSN tag, SW fairly active looking for endgame stuff, wife a cleric healer and buddy a tank. Msg me for inv to party chat, mature player 39yr old.
  • Options
    Just hit Guild Hall rank 2. Come one, come all and help us help you. All members can invite so search for us and we will help.
  • Options
    sarahstrife#8128 sarahstrife Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can I be added? Level 70 control wizard here, daily player :) my psn name is sarahtheoliver. Thanks!
  • Options
    rahvin#2311 rahvin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sounds like what I'm looking for. 2300 SW.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    On our way to Guildhall Rank 3 with a level 2 Marketplace. Come one, come all to a guild that doesn't require golden bells, stronghold packs or anything you need your precious Zen for.... yet. We are more concerned about getting YOU more powerful so WE can be more powerful as a group.
    Send me a message through PSN
    VR-Prodigy
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Just set an alliance with a Rank 8 guild, so as of Tuesday we will have access to Dragonflight gear as well as the boons that they provide. The requirements that we have are
    A ) be active
    B ) Don't be an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>=!&÷*.
    We run weekly events, with more coming as people join. Come on in and join the fun! Let us help you so you can help us. No il reqs, no asking for bells or packs or wards. It's your money, spend it on yourself.
  • Options
    javikstilvin#8611 javikstilvin Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2016
    hi your guild is definitely of interest to me but I have some questions for you first.

how big is your guild currently? I'm usually on in the afternoons est. how many people are generally on about that time of day?

I notice you say you just joined an alliance? what guild family is that with? the alliances make all the guilds in the family part of your guild so I'd like to know what "personality" this guild will have/has.. There are some guilds I like and some I'd like nothing to do with if you know what I mean :)

I've also been reading about alliances. you don't get boons from the helm... boons only come from your guild.
    Post edited by javikstilvin#8611 on
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    We currently have 90+ people, but we do a monthly culling of inactive players. The majority of us play during the PM U.S. time, but have a steady 10-12 people on consistantly.

Our alliance will be under Synergy
  • Options
    With the alliance under Synergy, which a rank 8 guild, we are now going to be asking for a Stronghold Starter Pack. You will be receiving the runic bag back. We will have access to all of their Dragonflight and Lionsmane gear as soon as you join.