test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Halloween?

So it's nearly Halloween and the event calendar is now empty, just wondering if we'll be getting anything to do for Halloween?
Halloween events are always my favourite in MMO's.

Comments

• Options
    dieselbob3dieselbob3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    They should, nwn has a special for major international holidays or times of year. Like seasons each have a festival, DnD anniversary has one... etc... Its one thing that made playing this enjoyable on PC and why I continued onto console.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Yup, the Masquerade of Liars is coming to PS4! Protector's Enclave will be visited by spooky creatures and you'll go trick or treating among other things :).

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    dieselbob3dieselbob3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User

Yup, the Masquerade of Liars is coming to PS4! Protector's Enclave will be visited by spooky creatures and you'll go trick or treating among other things :).

Thats what it was called. Huzzah to earning costumes and other things to clutter up my bank slots :)

• Options

Hooray! Thanks Strum!