test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a pve guild.

I'm looking for a small to medium sized guild for pve endgame stuff. I'm a 2200+ GWF DPS. I don't have much experience with epic dungeons ( solo queues suck ) and I'm only 16 ( I know a lot of guilds are 18+ or 21+ ). But I'm a cool guy and I want to learn the content.

Comments

• Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Have you found a guild yet?
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    ianthornhammerianthornhammer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Necro Maniax might be a good fit for you. We are family friendly and willing to teach and learn with new players and new to end game players. Not to mention we are always looking for DPS friends as we tend to run a lot of support characters. We run dailies almost every night as a group and epic dungeons and skirmishes often. If you're interested send me a friend request and message to psn = balinor1138
    Swordcoast Adventuring Company is recruiting.
    psn = balinor1138
  • Options
    kalkelrial#8297 kalkelrial Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Hi there,

I'm also looking for a similar type of guild which is why I didn't start my own thread. I don't want a huge guild, just small numbers so I can hopefully get to know you and make some friends. I'm not interested in voice chatting - I don't like it for myself to be quite honest so I do realise that will limit my chances.

I've been playing for 2 years on PC and have recently moved to PS4. I know the levelling side of the game quite well by now but have a great deal to learn about the end-game and especially about how to learn my class inside a dungeon.

I also wouldn't be looking to do any guild quests until I hit level 60 (I'm level 39 at the moment) as I don't want to level up too quickly. But I'd still be happy to donate to the coffer until then!

I do want to learn how to do dungeons effectively so I'd be looking for somewhere that would be willing to take time out and help me learn.

If there are any good guilds that can help me with the above, please PM me in-game (I'll be in-game most of the weekend) and let me know you've read this post! That way I'll know it's not some random invite!

Thanks in advance and sorry about the essay! :)
  • Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User

Hi there,

I'm also looking for a similar type of guild which is why I didn't start my own thread. I don't want a huge guild, just small numbers so I can hopefully get to know you and make some friends. I'm not interested in voice chatting - I don't like it for myself to be quite honest so I do realise that will limit my chances.

I've been playing for 2 years on PC and have recently moved to PS4. I know the levelling side of the game quite well by now but have a great deal to learn about the end-game and especially about how to learn my class inside a dungeon.

I also wouldn't be looking to do any guild quests until I hit level 60 (I'm level 39 at the moment) as I don't want to level up too quickly. But I'd still be happy to donate to the coffer until then!

I do want to learn how to do dungeons effectively so I'd be looking for somewhere that would be willing to take time out and help me learn.

If there are any good guilds that can help me with the above, please PM me in-game (I'll be in-game most of the weekend) and let me know you've read this post! That way I'll know it's not some random invite!

Thanks in advance and sorry about the essay! :)

add my PSN - aknifefight. and lets talk.
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    darkorpse#6228 darkorpse Member Posts: 1 New User
    I an new, I've played on the pc but never got farther than lvl 15. I am lvl 11 now CW and am still learning the game. I want to play with people that talk, and can work as a team. I have played years of Guild Wars & GW2 plus many other similar games. Not to mention I also play pen/paper 4e Dungeons & Dragons too. I like the roll play aspect of the game. I usually play later at night, (after 10pm CST) or early in the morning, (6:30 - 7:30) for a short time. I am a dad and I work a full time job. Really trying find a group of causal fun players I can grow with.
  • Options
    thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

I am the leader of the PS4 guild Scuzz Corps. We are a PS4 gaming community founded in early 2015 by several friends and US Marines. We wanted to create a clan where gamers from all over can come and feel welcome and enjoy playing and talking about their favorites games with others. Over the past few months we have evolved into a much larger group of gamers and we are continuing to grow everyday. We are currently looking to expand our guild with more active and mature members. We we're founded in game on the day Neverwinter released on PS4. Since the games release we have always been around the 150 member max with over 200 including alts but over the past month we have cleaned house of all inactive members and our doors are now open for everyone.

We welcome all experience and non experienced MMO players that are looking for a home. We have players from all over the world and from ages teens to fifties. Due to the massive amount of members we removed due to inactivity it will also be easier to move up in the ranks of the guild and become a more senior member. If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website.

Current Guild Hall Stats:
    Guild Hall: Level 2 (Very close to 3)
    Lumberyard: Level 1
    Farm: Level 1
    Marketplace: Level 1

We are also established in some other games and are always looking to expand to more.

Games we currently play:
    Neverwinter
    Battlefield 1
    Star Trek Online
    Rocket League
    Smite
    7 Days to Die

Our primary means of communication are through our website, Discord, and PSN community. We also have a Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. All of these are listed below so you can visit them.

Our Websites/Social Media Pages:
    Discord: www.discord.scuzzcorps.com
    PSN Community: Scuzz Corps
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScuzzCorps
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ScuzzCorps
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCz9r7FU7_6yqsjxfm_1Wy7Q

If you would like any more information, feel free to reply to this post or send me a PM here, or contact us on our website and we would be more than happy to provide you with any information you request.

Thanks,
    TheNAC
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • Options
    shogun540#7833 shogun540 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    No I'm still searching.