test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Active Guild...

Greetings, I'm currently looking to join with an Active group of like minded players.

What I'm looking for...

1. A guild that has an active roster, logging on every night to see a vacant guild roster makes me a sad panda.

2. Older players, I'm old...er and not really interested in joining a younger (under 21) guild.

3. I play Neverwinter, and on occasion other games. I'd like a guild of people that play Neverwinter and on occasion other game(s), not a guild of people that play other game(s) and on occasion Neverwinter. Casual with an emphasis on Neverwinter.

4. I'd like to help develop something great as opposed to just joining an already packed roster of a well developed and anchored guild.

Been playing MMO's since Pre UO:R (definite bonus points for anyone who knows what that means, Napa Valley for life!)

This is a game and I approach it as such. I'm looking for fun not hardcore l33tness. I'm all for progression and working towards greatness and have unlimited patience for such endeavors. As long as we having fun and a good time, let's Onyxia wipe all night, we'll master it eventually.

My characters are
60 Cleric
70 OP
51 GW

Currently working on the GW for tanking and turning the OP healer with the cleric being...well the Cleric

That's my schpeil,
If you think your guild might have use for a guy like me then give me a shout my psn is Isiot_X

I have the app so I'm generally quick to respond to any hails, if you want to drill me with questions by all means.

Happy Hunting!!

Comments

• marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I sent you a pm on psn. Aknifefight
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Depending on how big of a guild you are looking for we might be up your alley - just let me know if you are interested. I have a post on here in the thread for "Wrong side of the Stronghold" that kind of gives an idea of what we are about.

Sometimes there are 30+ of us on at once, sometimes only 5 or so - it all depends on time, family, work etc.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• malekrothmalekroth Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hey there! After reading your post it seemed that Guild Medieval might be the place you are looking for.

Launched on March 20th, 2001, Guild Medieval was conceived to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature gamers who wished to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

You can find our Forum ad here and for more information or applying you can check our website.
  • buzzki11buzzki11 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I came on the forums to post my own looking for guild thread and figured I'd take a look at some of the others to see how people were formatting their posts and came across yours on the first click. I'll be damned if I'm not looking for exactly the same thing your are haha. If you end up finding a guild then make sure to let us know here in your thread!

PS. Nice to know that there are other gamers on here that are a bit more experienced, the ended need rolls and troll rage gets a tad old tbh. I also played Ultima Online and really liked the ren expansion, I actually played an mmo before that too called Meridian 59, but didn't play it much because as cool as the concept of an mmo was, M59 was horribad compared to UO heh. My favorite older Mmorpg though by far was DAoC, used to love the PvP in that game. Good luck in your search!
  • isiot#4890 isiot Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's tough finding a place to fit in, in an MMO if you're not running with a group of existing friends from another game.

I'm not necessarily opposed to just building my own guild...might be an idea if I had a group of existing friends from another game :sunglasses:
  • marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User

It's tough finding a place to fit in, in an MMO if you're not running with a group of existing friends from another game.

I'm not necessarily opposed to just building my own guild...might be an idea if I had a group of existing friends from another game :sunglasses:

if your interested in a Guild man, hit me up. PSN - aknifefight
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • thommykinsthommykins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am just now starting to look for guilds and ran across your post. Out of curiosity Isiot who was your Napa Valley UO character? I was Artur Hawkwing from Liams Regulars. We used to do a ton of RP events on UO. Honestly I would kill for a pre trammel UO type game.
  • isiot#4890 isiot Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    My main was Absydian until he went red (days before Trammel house placement) so I made Isiot to place a patio house right outside vesper on the river from minoc and just sort of stuck with him and the name ever since.

I was in The Seraphim Order, we didn't do to much RP though.
  • thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

I am the leader of the PS4 guild Scuzz Corps. We are a PS4 gaming community founded in early 2015 by several friends and US Marines. We wanted to create a clan where gamers from all over can come and feel welcome and enjoy playing and talking about their favorites games with others. Over the past few months we have evolved into a much larger group of gamers and we are continuing to grow everyday. We are currently looking to expand our guild with more active and mature members. We we're founded in game on the day Neverwinter released on PS4. Since the games release we have always been around the 150 member max with over 200 including alts but over the past month we have cleaned house of all inactive members and our doors are now open for everyone.

We welcome all experience and non experienced MMO players that are looking for a home. We have players from all over the world and from ages teens to fifties. Due to the massive amount of members we removed due to inactivity it will also be easier to move up in the ranks of the guild and become a more senior member. If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website.

Current Guild Hall Stats:
    Guild Hall: Level 2 (Very close to 3)
    Lumberyard: Level 1
    Farm: Level 1
    Marketplace: Level 1

We are also established in some other games and are always looking to expand to more.

Games we currently play:
    Neverwinter
    Battlefield 1
    Star Trek Online
    Rocket League
    Smite
    7 Days to Die

Our primary means of communication are through our website, Discord, and PSN community. We also have a Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. All of these are listed below so you can visit them.

Our Websites/Social Media Pages:
    Discord: www.discord.scuzzcorps.com
    PSN Community: Scuzz Corps
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScuzzCorps
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ScuzzCorps
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCz9r7FU7_6yqsjxfm_1Wy7Q

If you would like any more information, feel free to reply to this post or send me a PM here, or contact us on our website and we would be more than happy to provide you with any information you request.

Thanks,
    TheNAC
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps