test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New player looking for guild to grow with

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a casual guild to join and maybe help me learn the ropes a bit. I've been playing for a few days now, kind of fell into the double xp weekend so I leveled pretty fast. I'm currently playing as a level 55 GF, if that helps at all. Lol.

I'm looking for casual, because I work in EMS and I dont have alot of free time to put into my gaming life at the moment. Anyway, hit me up on here if you have a guild that suits this criteria, or mail me in-game Zapherius@shellshoka65.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a casual guild to join and maybe help me learn the ropes a bit. I've been playing for a few days now, kind of fell into the double xp weekend so I leveled pretty fast. I'm currently playing as a level 55 GF, if that helps at all. Lol.

I'm looking for casual, because I work in EMS and I dont have alot of free time to put into my gaming life at the moment. Anyway, hit me up on here if you have a guild that suits this criteria, or mail me in-game Zapherius@shellshoka65.

Thanks!

Hello there,
    We are currently recruiting adult players to join in on the fun :)
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223046/battle-forged-us-ps4-adult-21
  • Options
    thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

I am the leader of the PS4 guild Scuzz Corps. We are a PS4 gaming community founded in early 2015 by several friends and US Marines. We wanted to create a clan where gamers from all over can come and feel welcome and enjoy playing and talking about their favorites games with others. Over the past few months we have evolved into a much larger group of gamers and we are continuing to grow everyday. We are currently looking to expand our guild with more active and mature members. We we're founded in game on the day Neverwinter released on PS4. Since the games release we have always been around the 150 member max with over 200 including alts but over the past month we have cleaned house of all inactive members and our doors are now open for everyone.

We welcome all experience and non experienced MMO players that are looking for a home. We have players from all over the world and from ages teens to fifties. Due to the massive amount of members we removed due to inactivity it will also be easier to move up in the ranks of the guild and become a more senior member. If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website.

Current Guild Hall Stats:
    Guild Hall: Level 2 (Very close to 3)
    Lumberyard: Level 1
    Farm: Level 1
    Marketplace: Level 1

We are also established in some other games and are always looking to expand to more.

Games we currently play:
    Neverwinter
    Battlefield 1
    Star Trek Online
    Rocket League
    Smite
    7 Days to Die

Our primary means of communication are through our website, Discord, and PSN community. We also have a Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. All of these are listed below so you can visit them.

Our Websites/Social Media Pages:
    Discord: www.discord.scuzzcorps.com
    PSN Community: Scuzz Corps
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScuzzCorps
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ScuzzCorps
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCz9r7FU7_6yqsjxfm_1Wy7Q

If you would like any more information, feel free to reply to this post or send me a PM here, or contact us on our website and we would be more than happy to provide you with any information you request.

Thanks,
    TheNAC
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps