test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help please, thanks.

I was playing in a Mdemo match and got a message from a pissed off player lol.
I play a dc/buff/healer and try to stay back to keep my team healed without me getting defeated constantly. In phase two i stay in the santuary cirlce to throw buffs and heals out.
I was told to not stay in the circle, is this true? If so I will def not do that. Again I was just trying to keep everyone healed. I Have been in groups and did that and we have gotten gold before.
Thanks for answers.

Comments

• nightbare#9304 nightbare Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    just depends on if demo targets you or not, if he targets you then its not always easy to get him aimed at a yellow portal from starting in the circle
  • blueknight#2002 blueknight Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Ah ok then I will make sure and try not to be targeted.
  • blueknight#2002 blueknight Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Wow ok I do feel like an idiot. I guess i an always just focusing on the group. I know what to do now. It just sucks when people see someone not doing soemthing correct, they just send a bunch of nonsense and trash talking. I mean if I see someone doing something wrong I will ask if they know what to do.
    I Get there are trolls but I try to give benefit of the doubt.
    Anyways thanks nightbare for your help.
  • nightbare#9304 nightbare Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    no problem, there are many trolls in demo, maybe when CoD comes out they will all go away
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

no problem, there are many trolls in demo, maybe when CoD comes out they will all go away

we can only hope

Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP