test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [10/13] - COMPLETE

wakeupparamour#9775 wakeupparamour Member Posts: 2 Administrator
edited October 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Neverwinter will undergo maintenance on 10/13 at 7 AM PT for roughly two hours for a server reset.
Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Thank you, Amanda. :) You might want to introduce yourself, as you don't have a CM tag or anything, so most players probably don't know who you are.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Never noticed the no tag or anything and was wondering how a regular user could post such info lol.

Anyway was looking for patch notes when I found this post.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

kreatyve said:

Thank you, Amanda. :) You might want to introduce yourself, as you don't have a CM tag or anything, so most players probably don't know who you are.

That.. might have been me who flagged this thread. I was expecting an Amanda thanks to Andy's vacation thread, but I wasn't expecting someone looking like a regular member doing the posting. So I flagged it. Better safe than someone spreading misleading info. My bad. Someone give the lady a nice tag!

And of course welcome to the NW-PC side of the forums, Amanda :)
    She now has Administrator flair, so no harm, no foul. :)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png