test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

good community "please read"

the neverwinter community has been nothing but supportive of me and my video guides and live streams. Please support me and give my channel a sub we can collab or i will hit you with a sub back and help the neverwinter youtube community grow
https://www.youtube.com/user/drkill3rx

Comments

• Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    No offense, but I would think that posting on the official forums and asking people to sub to your YouTube Channel has to be against some sort of forum rules. But maybe not. @kreatyve
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

No offense, but I would think that posting on the official forums and asking people to sub to your YouTube Channel has to be against some sort of forum rules. But maybe not. @kreatyve

Not completely against the rules, but in the wrong location. Moved to it's proper place.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    arianocturne#1689 arianocturne Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thank you.