test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HR montage 3

My third montage of my HR in action. Hope you all enjoy! Let me know if you spot yourself or Somone you know!

https://youtu.be/62PtQub3FUI

Tips are also helpful as I'm always looking to learn and improve. :)

Comments

• Options
    darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Great stuff!
    Can you post a screenshot of your gear? Also, what powers do you use?
  • Options
    drackonautdrackonaut Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    It depends really.

PvP:
    Hindering Shot
    Fox Shift
    Constricting Arrow
    Aspect of the Lone Wolf
    Crushing Roots
    Forest Ghost
    Disruptive Shot

PvE:
    Longstrider Shot
    Constricting Arrow
    Cordon of Arrows
    Aspect of the Serpent
    Blade Storm
    Seismic Shot
    Disruptive Shot

It varies slightly based on situation but those are basicly my default setups. I'll post a screenshot next time I get a chance.
  • Options
    frenzal#4831 frenzal Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Cool man. I've kinda been struggling a little bit in PVP. Was putting up 20-25 kills per match and then lucky to get 1 kill at 70. I've gotten a lot better now that I have gear, but still am normally just kicked around. My roots don't seem to effect people much more than a split second and if nothing else, just makes them target me. Rogues one shot me, constantly. I've got the entire grim set and am about to get the burning chest piece.

I'm really torn on my passives. Although, I always had Aspect of Serpent on. Maybe it would be better to have lone wolf and crushing roots like you have? I also change my fox shift now and then. I can't decide if it is best to use that, or another one with roots on it... or something.

I heard there is new pvp gear coming out with Storm King. I wonder if it best to save seals of triumph or go ahead and get that burning chest piece.
  • Options
    Also don't know how you kill that pally. Tanks just laugh and eat me.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    In the pallys defense, he did not have any PvP gear on.

I was thinking of saving my seals of triumph as well but decided to just go ahead and get the burning set.

When I was first starting out I was told to go one of two routes for PvP. Either go with a feytouched enchanment and stack power, or go vorpal and get your crit waay up.
  • Options
    emkayseeemkaysee Member Posts: 36 Arc User

I heard there is new pvp gear coming out with Storm King. I wonder if it best to save seals of triumph or go ahead and get that burning chest piece.

No reason to save seals unless you have 30 + fallen banners or 60. New gear will cost 1800 seals total at 60 seals per win, once a day, so a total of 30 days. 20 days if you can get 10 banners a day from sh sieges for an additional 30 seals from a daily guild quest.

• Options
    emkaysee said:

No reason to save seals unless you have 30 + fallen banners or 60. New gear will cost 1800 seals total at 60 seals per win, once a day, so a total of 30 days. 20 days if you can get 10 banners a day from sh sieges for an additional 30 seals from a daily guild quest.

In the pallys defense, he did not have any PvP gear on.

I was thinking of saving my seals of triumph as well but decided to just go ahead and get the burning set.

When I was first starting out I was told to go one of two routes for PvP. Either go with a feytouched enchanment and stack power, or go vorpal and get your crit waay up.

Oh? I actually just bought a feytouched and a negation a couple days ago, since I didn't know what to do but knew I needed enchantments. My power is around 12000, so maybe by chance I actually did do the right thing.

I mean. I'm sure you're editing these videos to pick out the cool parts where you wreck, that's what anyone would do.. I just get crushed so much it's crazy. Anyway. Thanks for the info. Cool video.
  • Options
    No problem man and dont worry, i get wrecked alot too. Mostly by bis characters.
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    damn good job, i never tried an hr looks very well good.guess i didnt like the fact ppl were saying mod 10 it gets a nerf but good job :)

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

damn good job, i never tried an hr looks very well good.guess i didnt like the fact ppl were saying mod 10 it gets a nerf but good job :)

?????

I heard the opposite that is got a buff and that prior to mod 10 it was not as good as other classes.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

?????

I heard the opposite that is got a buff and that prior to mod 10 it was not as good as other classes.

The paths that no one uses got a buff to make them more appealing in the hope that everyone won't be running cookie cutter trappers. I do think that one of the trapper skills got nerfed slightly.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    I don't know.. it seemed like they reduced some of the times on trapper abilities to make them slightly more efficient. It may not make them much more powerful, but will at least make the animations a bit quicker. That's what I got out of it... I saw nothing damning at all. I'm excited.
  • Options
    entercosmos#6655 entercosmos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What feats do you have and is full trapper still best mod10?
  • Options
    They nerfed Swiftness of the Fox to not multi-proc per enemy but just on use, and BladeStorm got nerfed. Not to mention certain encounters no longer add/remove stacks from Aspect of the Serpent.

I see alot of HR going combat for mod10 but i have too much fun with Trapper, im more than likely gonna stick with it.
  • Options
    emkayseeemkaysee Member Posts: 36 Arc User

They nerfed Swiftness of the Fox to not multi-proc per enemy but just on use, and BladeStorm got nerfed. Not to mention certain encounters no longer add/remove stacks from Aspect of the Serpent.

I see alot of HR going combat for mod10 but i have too much fun with Trapper, im more than likely gonna stick with it.

Props to you for sticking with trapper. I imagine there are going to be a lot of nerds switching to combat so they can be the new broken in pvp.