test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are the bag quests for PS4?

Is it just Blacklake and Neverdeath, or am I missing one?
Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
Beefthor Battlebeard - 70 GF
Beefer Sutherland - 70 CW

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Thanks for the quick replies.
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Also if you save up AD you can buy bags in the AH
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Isn't there also a chance that one will drop from Tiamat?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    teflons7 said:

Is it just Blacklake and Neverdeath, or am I missing one?

You can get a 20 inventory bag as a drop from WotD or Tiamat, very rare drop, but it is there.
  • Options
    bjw4#9717 bjw4 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I don't know if this counts as a Threadjack, and if so, my apologies, but what other quests are there that offer unique rewards? Non-gold, non-equipment (or more unique equipment?)

Like the bag quests, there's also the one in Neverdeath that offers a Professions Pack as an example. I'd like to make sure I have a knowledge of these that offer other rewards, especially the lower-level ones -- obviously, campaigns offer unique stuff.
  • Options
    1) Black Isle District offers a Bag
    2) Neverdeath offers a bag
    3) Neverdeath offers a Prof. Pack
    4) Campaigns

The rest is either gear or enchantments with the enchantments being level 6 and that is near the end of the main story, which IMO is not worth much given you can get level 7 enchantments for 6 trade bars.

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

4) Campaigns

The rest is either gear or enchantments with the enchantments being level 6 and that is near the end of the main story, which IMO is not worth much given you can get level 7 enchantments for 6 trade bars.

This will probably change in two weeks. When we get Alliances we should get the new (totally inefficient, I hate it) campaign tracker. Additional rewards are added for completing different zones
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

4) Campaigns

This will probably change in two weeks. When we get Alliances we should get the new (totally inefficient, I hate it) campaign tracker. Additional rewards are added for completing different zones
    What do you mean by rewards for completing different zones?
  • Options
    teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I actually play on both PC and PS4, and there's generally a group of 3 or so quests in each major territory that when completed give you among other things, symbols of savras that can be spent to get a couple things from a vendor. I think there's an artifact, a companion, a respec token, and maybe a couple other things.
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
  • Options
    teflons7 said:

I actually play on both PC and PS4, and there's generally a group of 3 or so quests in each major territory that when completed give you among other things, symbols of savras that can be spent to get a couple things from a vendor. I think there's an artifact, a companion, a respec token, and maybe a couple other things.

Interesting. I stopped playing all zones on my main. I only have IWD and WotD to finish up but simply got bored. I don't mind running Dread Ring dailies, especially if there are awards.

Where can I get info about this update the new awards? I want to see what is available and if I need anything in there for any of my characters.
  • Options
    So, the bag that drops in WoD, is that just from completing Demonic/Heroic encounters? If so, is it just one or the other or both?

I'm aware of the bag drop in Tiamat, but I wasn't aware of a bag drop in Well
  • Options

So, the bag that drops in WoD, is that just from completing Demonic/Heroic encounters? If so, is it just one or the other or both?

I'm aware of the bag drop in Tiamat, but I wasn't aware of a bag drop in Well

Only Tiamat.
  • Options

teflons7 said:

Interesting. I stopped playing all zones on my main. I only have IWD and WotD to finish up but simply got bored. I don't mind running Dread Ring dailies, especially if there are awards.

Where can I get info about this update the new awards? I want to see what is available and if I need anything in there for any of my characters.
    These are for full completion the lower zones, like blacklake, tower, chasm etc. all the way to whispering caverns. If you skipped the skirmishes you will be out of luck for some.

You earn special coins for the zones and can buy things, one of each from a new vendor. If you complete all the zones, you can buy every item. These items are a 50 charge stone of health, a grey horse mount (Green), a retraining token, Globe of the Third Eye (artifact of union), and Minstrel (Green) companion. The all bind on pickup, except the retraining token pack which is BTA. They are each 6 coins except the retraining token is 7.

When we get the change, you will get the coins for any you already completed by running a collect task in the campaign window.