test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

astral diamond exchange

wow , talk about grinding AD for zen now is an understatement. currently sitting at 346 per zen . Soon its gonna take 2 days of refining just to buy 100 zen. How can we crash this market? The impossibility would be everyone stop buying zen and only offer 100 Ad per zen . Remember when it was that cheap? good for you if you invested in zen back then.

Comments

• frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Never be that cheap again.
    We have at least a month with no double AD.
    So I imagine I'll start to come back down.
    Though that double RP coming up isn't going to help.
    Anyway, best case, I'm figuring 250s within the month, but no lower sadly.
  • zheng#6107 zheng Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Adjust your playing time, efficiency and wallet to the ad price. Crashing the market? I've seen salty players in trade chat shouting like they own the players and they own what the price of ad SHOULD be.
  • mrderpenhowser#7508 mrderpenhowser Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    If you're playing as f2p and only run 1 or 2 toons you just need to step up your game a bit. Save up enough AD for 500 zen, buy the extra character slots (which you get 2 of with one purchase) and start running standard dungeons daily on all 4. Thats 40k a day, or 280k a week... then if theres x2AD you're racking it in. So the 200k max you spend on these extra toons is made back within the week and everything from then is profit.

This also doesn't include the extra AD you make daily on your main from other means like salvaging etc.
  • frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User

Just be thankful you have an avenue to travel to get zen, at all. If it weren't for the people that are spending real life money on zen....you would likely have no game to play, at all. Furthermore, any PC player will tell you of the price being 500+ AD at times....and even worse, none being available to buy for days on end.

That says to me, especially at a 500:1, that perhaps zen is too expensive per dollar...
  • priso#7381 priso Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    The economy has increased, the maximum it can goes down it's 250 ad per Zen ; may be if there's no double ad for at least 5 months then it might drop to around 150 **may be**
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

wow , talk about grinding AD for zen now is an understatement. currently sitting at 346 per zen . Soon its gonna take 2 days of refining just to buy 100 zen. How can we crash this market? The impossibility would be everyone stop buying zen and only offer 100 Ad per zen . Remember when it was that cheap? good for you if you invested in zen back then.

Best way to crash the market is buy $10,000 worth of zen or 100K in zen and place the zen at 250 AD per a zen. Everyone else will follow suit and do the same.

• asmodeoussasmodeouss Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    PC players are just plain silly for paying that rate when there's so many other f2p options out there. I wouldn't try using that excuse to justify anything because you're just calling yourselves out at that point.
    I Dropped out of school but i never leave the hall. I grab kids, drag 'em in between the walls. They call me the ghost of the badlands, but i'm really just a killer with big hands.

PC players are just plain silly for paying that rate when there's so many other f2p options out there. I wouldn't try using that excuse to justify anything because you're just calling yourselves out at that point.

if you want something that bad you will go for it. If you like the game and don't care if you are putting in the time to get what you want, than you won't care about the pricing either as long as you realize time and effort.

For me, I'm usually lazy and I will admit that I rather not grind 100 hours for a possible rare drop. But I have in this game and it is because I like it.
    Currently sitting at over 400 this morning. I think it was 410 or higher at one point. This new LB along is definitely driving up the exchange rate. Double refinement that is coming will definitely get us to 500 sooner than later.

• dukeguard#8158 dukeguard Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Arc needs $$$ to sustain the costs of this F2P. It isn't surprising at all. Those sub 200 rates were to get people on board first, get them settled then substantially raise the cost rather than all at once to leave a sour taste in everyones' mouths. Inflation isn't always driven by demand for the most part its just greed. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Arc did have a hand in driving up the costs behind the scenes. A shady world we live in. 500 is here to stay forever. Just my 2 cents.
  • neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    This is just people shooting their own foot . ZEN goes up =/= item prices in AH go up, sure you get more AD for you ZEN, but you also PAY more for you items in AD. It's a lose-lose situation to all. But human greed is just what it is, blind.

(and i'm sure illuminati has their hand in the prices aswell, since most server 'restarts' on PS4, ZEN prices have magically gone up anywhere from 10-80z and i can bet all ZEN selling players don't just log-in after restart and re-do all their ZEN listings)

The market doesn't even seem to help. This just makes it so we spend more money buying items. Before its just $5 for an artifact, and now it's $20-$40 just for an artifact. Is it really worth that? Even thought the change value from the zen to Astro gets higher. The price items also raise with it. Why not just leave the damn zen into 150-200 Astro per zen. Do u all even notice most or all items in the game raise also for Astro items as the zen market goes up higher? I would support buy buying zen as I have, since I like the VIP, but I don't want to just buy an artifact alone for $49 bucks. Especially that horn of lausmauth that's over a mill Astro which that's even more than $40 zen worth now.

Double AD did this. Than double Refinement added to it. New LB added to it due to newer items in the LB, which players want and that results in other items going up in price, etc...