test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drowned Shore - Heroic Encounters

I farmed motes this weekend for the Drowned Weapon and after using 3 Wands I got motes to get my weapon. I normally only need 2 in most other areas.

The bugs in Drowned Shore are as followed for heroic encounters:

Save the Sea Elves: Can't save them if they aren't showing up on the map. I lost much time on my wands due to this bug.
Protect the merchants: Can't protect them if there are no enemies near them or spawning to actually fight.

Both of these heroic I would show up right when it started and both had those bugs and I stayed the whole time for the Sea Elves to never see them spawn just to see if it was a timing thing or if it was a bug, it is some type of bug.

Please look into this and fix this as it required me to use 45 more trade bars to get a wand. Please fix.

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I've only had the Sea Elves spawn once in all of the times I've been by that encounter.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I can confirm both of these heroics are bugged on multiple instances such as described in OP. Waste of tradebars / AD (for wands) AND time.
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I had these same issues at these heroics. It's annoying.
  • Options
    doomhammer#8244 doomhammer Member Posts: 1 New User
    Nothing like waiting 8-10 minutes just to never see those dumb elves show up. Would love to get my wand that was wasted back, or maybe some bonus motes?