test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seeking active guild!

My husband and I are brand new to 70, as in yesterday/today and seeking an active guild to play with and contribute to. We intend to grind gear and whatnot as we have done to 70, but would love to have a guild to do events and things with. He is a Scourge Warlock and I play a Devoted Cleric, happy to heal if needed. We would like to gear up and play end game content, haven't pvp'd, but totally into that too. Preferably 21+. We are new to Neverwinter, but not new to games, we also actively play Destiny. Also, we have attempted to remain free characters, but may not continue that way... I'm sure there any others out there playing the diamond exchange >^.^<

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    If you two are still looking, let me know.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User

My husband and I are brand new to 70, as in yesterday/today and seeking an active guild to play with and contribute to. We intend to grind gear and whatnot as we have done to 70, but would love to have a guild to do events and things with. He is a Scourge Warlock and I play a Devoted Cleric, happy to heal if needed. We would like to gear up and play end game content, haven't pvp'd, but totally into that too. Preferably 21+. We are new to Neverwinter, but not new to games, we also actively play Destiny. Also, we have attempted to remain free characters, but may not continue that way... I'm sure there any others out there playing the diamond exchange >^.^<</p>

lets talk more on PSN. add mine - aknifefight
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    LOTIS is an active mature guild that is recruiting. Would be more than happy to discuss with you on PSN if you're on one night. Shoot a message or party invite to Droc43.
  • Options
    arcticwolf73arcticwolf73 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi if your looking for a mature guild Reborn Dragon Hunters is the place to be.
    130+members most active
    Players from different timezones
    Contact on PSN
    Captain_hetty
    Dr1ngle
    ArcticWolfy
  • Options
    khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'd Crit That (StrongHold 6, US, PS4) is active and I think would be a good fit for what your looking for. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223163/id-crit-that-sh6-us-ps4-daily-guild-events-lf-active-players for more details
    Lemme know if you wanna join. We have some great guildies here.
  • Options
    pheonixrelic#8711 pheonixrelic Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Fury's Edge may be the place for you. Most of our guild is near or at end game content with very active friendly people who are always willing to help with advice on builds and if you need help getting gear we work on it with you as well. Currently working on a schedule for events, very close to rank 4, and working directly for the market. If interested Contact me PSN Phoenixrelic or guild leader PSN aknifefight if interested.