test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild that runs stuff!

Howdy yall! I I believe I can bring a lot to the table. I have...

*13 toons at lvl 70....TR, SW, GWF at 2500
*All professions maxed except for weaponsmithing, artificing, alchemy (working on this one), and leadership (level 18 on about 7 characters).
*Poised to make money quickly and gain IL quickly on whichever character I decide to main, which will most likely be the SW. I can donate tons of stuff to the guild coffer, because of all the crafting.

So, I'm looking for a good guild that runs CN and the like...some dragons. You know, the good stuff. Holler at me on here and let's help each other out!

I haven't joined a guild yet because I was in a small guild with about 3 people, which I used for power leveling my alts. I power leveled by myself, no worries! Anyway, the grind has been real, and I'm finally getting ready to do some real dungeon grinding.

Comments

• darkdragon7121darkdragon7121 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Common Cause is currently recruiting for all classes. We have a GH at rank 2 and just finished the marketplace (GH3 to come next). We have a great community of mature players and a solid active core that's looking to add more active players around our foundation.

We started a weekly dragonflight a couple weeks ago and typically have 20-25 players online during peak hours. We haven't started a trek though CN or Gray Wolf Master yet but have cleared all of the other dungeons. Most of our core is 2500+ but our requirements are 1800+ in order to find quality people that fit our play-style and personalities.

PSN: Kopfstick if you're interested.
  • khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'd Crit That (StrongHold 6, US, PS4) is active and I think would be a good fit for what your looking for. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223163/id-crit-that-sh6-us-ps4-daily-guild-events-lf-active-players for more details
    Lemme know if you wanna join. We have some great guildies here.
  • pheonixrelic#8711 pheonixrelic Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Fury's Edge may be the place for you. Most of our guild is near or at end game content with very active friendly people who are always willing to help with advice on builds and if you need help getting gear we work on it with you as well. Currently working on a schedule days for dungeon runs, very close to rank 4, and working directly for the market. If interested Contact me PSN Phoenixrelic or guild leader PSN aknifefight if interested.
  • sniffa#1407 sniffa Member Posts: 34 Arc User

Howdy yall! I I believe I can bring a lot to the table. I have...

*13 toons at lvl 70....TR, SW, GWF at 2500
    *All professions maxed except for weaponsmithing, artificing, alchemy (working on this one), and leadership (level 18 on about 7 characters).
    *Poised to make money quickly and gain IL quickly on whichever character I decide to main, which will most likely be the SW. I can donate tons of stuff to the guild coffer, because of all the crafting.

So, I'm looking for a good guild that runs CN and the like...some dragons. You know, the good stuff. Holler at me on here and let's help each other out!

I haven't joined a guild yet because I was in a small guild with about 3 people, which I used for power leveling my alts. I power leveled by myself, no worries! Anyway, the grind has been real, and I'm finally getting ready to do some real dungeon grinding.

If you are still looking for a guild Somewhat Serious GHr8 Mkt r4 is now recruiting. Check out our Arc recruitment thread.
  • slyslepkava#8596 slyslepkava Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    The need has been filled. I appreciate everyone taking the time to respond!