test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

7 lvl 70 players looking for guild

excat56#5321 excat56 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
My guild is looking to transition into another

The people that I will be bringing with me are lvl 70, ranging for 2.0k-2.8k. We all have 2 characters min, some of us have 3-5. We have dps and healers in that group. There are 7 of us, approx 9 characters, we have more between us, but would only bring dungeon ready characters. We are very willing to contribute to a guild, and help a guild grow. We do have more than 7 members - but our most active are the ones that are looking due to the inactivity of others, and we can't build a guild without dumping lots of cash into it without the help of others.

What we are looking for - not a starter guild. At least guild hall lvl 4, prefer higher, have an active player base and actively working on dragonflight. Mature player base. We are husbands - wives - parents - and professionals. We don't want our women badgered from prepubescent twirps, and read immature HAMSTER in guild chat.

Our main hours are 7pm-1am weekdays central time USA, and various hours on the weekends. So we would prefer an active player base that we would fit into that time area.

If you have space for 7, tell us about your guild, and we'll all go over the options together and make a decision. Also, please include if you would be willing to give me permission to invite my guild members, to help make getting everyone over easy and painless due to alts etc.
Post edited by excat56#5321 on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Characters looking for a guild would be -
    (grouped per person)

2550 OP healer
    2590 SW
    (currently building GF tank)
    (+4 others I'm messing around with)

2626 dps CW
    2050 OP healer
    (starting a GF tank soon)

2295 dps CW
    (currently building OP healer)

2450 trapper HR

2819 trapper HR
    (currently building OP tank)

2657 dps CW
    (currently building GF tank)

2000 DC

We have a few more actives that would want to join as well, but that is the main group of us. I told the others that once they at least get elemental evil done and get 2k+ and are able to contribute to whatever guild we find, I'd do what I could to get them back in with us. We are a pretty tight knit group and play together a lot. We all have mics. The youngest of us I believe is 29 years old, and a few of us are over 40, most are mid 30's.

Just to be up front, I will be leaving our current guild open, for our lower level members, so they can still play and level together until they get to the point where they could either join us in whatever guild we find, or if they can't get in, at least until they can find a guild. I'll probably leave my lvl 60 cleric in the guild so I can stay in communication with those guys (I only leveled a DC for the sigil)

Classes without gear scores are currently in progress and under 70, and wouldn't ask to bring those classes in until they are 2k+, but they are classes that will actually be played, not just leveled for sigils or whatever.

• Options
    contact me on here, or reach out to me on psn excat_56
  • Options
    rezolverezolve Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Hey. Trample is always looking for active members. We have a very friendly and fun guild base. The only issue is we do not have the guild hall rank you want. Nonetheless I would love to talk to you about joining if you would like. My PSN is Allinium
  • Options
    bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    Hello excat56
    If you folks are still looking for a guild to call home I believe that you would fit in well with the group that we have assembled in Never Legion. We are an adult guild with approximately 135 members at the moment and currently at stronghold 4, marketplace 2. With only a handful of slots available in our roster we are currently looking for Tanks/Healers @2000+TiL and Dps @2500+TiL. With the stats you listed above you and your members would be well within those requirements.

We value high quality like minded people over a high gear score and would be happy to accept you and your crew to the team.

If you are interested in seeing if Never Legion is the right fit for you or have any questions feel free to message me here on the forum or hit me up on psn @xBomberMNx and we can discuss it further.

Have a great evening :)

For more info check out the Never Legion recruitment thread:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1220892/never-legion-wants-you-us-ps4-adult-21/p1
  • Options
    kamuekamue Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I have added you to psn. We are gh 6. We should have the dragonflight gear in about two weeks. Already started building a 2nd guild and recruiting for that one as well for alliances
  • Options
    At this time, I have committed us to a guild, but we have not joined yet. Thank you to everyone that has show interest so far. If things don't end up working out with the guild I'm talking to in a timely manner, I will be contacting one of you. Each and every guild that has expressed interest in taking us in, I have discussed with everyone that will be making the move.

Also, any of you guys feel free to send me a psn friend request, just please let me know who you are in the friend request. I play with any and all, and am always asking my friends list to see who wants to do dungeons, skirmishes, etc.
  • Options
    darkdragon7121darkdragon7121 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    In case you're other options don't work out, Common Cause is currently recruiting for all classes. We have a GH at rank 2 and just finished the marketplace (GH3 to come next). We have a great community of mature players and a solid active core that's looking to add more active players around our foundation.

Most of our core is 2500+ but our requirements are 1800+ in order to find quality people that fit our play-style and personalities. It sounds like your player base would be a good fit with ours!

We started a weekly dragonflight a couple weeks ago and typically have 20-25 players online during peak hours.

PSN: Kopfstick if you're interested or need an OP healadin to tag a long in any dungeons.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the messages. At this time we have successfully moved over to our new guild, and a day in it seems like it will be a great fit for us.

Don't hesitate to send me a psn friend request though. I'm always doing stuff, and looking for people to play with.
  • Options
    khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    in case your current situation ends up not being the right size shoe. I'd Crit That (StrongHold 6, US, PS4) is active and I think would be a good fit for what your looking for. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223163/id-crit-that-sh6-us-ps4-daily-guild-events-lf-active-players for more details
    Lemme know if you wanna join. We have some great guildies here.
  • Options

in case your current situation ends up not being the right size shoe. I'd Crit That (StrongHold 6, US, PS4) is active and I think would be a good fit for what your looking for. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223163/id-crit-that-sh6-us-ps4-daily-guild-events-lf-active-players for more details
    Lemme know if you wanna join. We have some great guildies here.

I appreciate the interest.

We joined Somewhat Serious, and it seems to have been a perfect fit for us as a group. :smiley:

--Feel free to lock thread--

• Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
This discussion has been closed.