test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LVL 70 TR looking for a home

Lvl 70 TR looking for active guild.

I have been playing Neverwinter from launch on PS4 and have yet to really look for a home. Looking for a active guild to progress with for end game content. I played Neverwinter few years back on PC for 2 years. The game has changed a lot since I last played on the PC as there were no strongholds and such, so I am looking forward to the new experience. I am very active, play daily. I also am old Everquest veteran player ( 8 years) on the Fennin Ro server and was officer for guild SKON ( Silver Knights of Norrath).
PSN....WTF_Edomac
Toon name....Phantasm

Comments

• Options
    droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hey Edomac,

My Guild LOTIS is currently recruiting. We have 75+ members, GH3, market 1, and are growing quickly. Our core group of players has moved game to game playing with one another for over 7 years. We would love to get you into one of our chats one night and see if LOTIS is a good fit for you. If you are interested, shoot me a message on PSN at Droc43.

Droc43
    GWF 2943
  • Options
    khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'd Crit That (StrongHold 6, US, PS4) is active and I think would be a good fit for what your looking for. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223163/id-crit-that-sh6-us-ps4-daily-guild-events-lf-active-players for more details
    Lemme know if you wanna join. We have some great guildies here.
  • Options
    pheonixrelic#8711 pheonixrelic Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Fury's Edge may be the place for you. Most of our guild is near or at end game content with very active friendly people who are always willing to help with advice on builds and if you need help getting gear we work on it with you as well. Very close to rank 4 and working directly for the market. If interested Contact me PSN Phoenixrelic or guild leader PSN aknifefight if interested.