test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2200+ Control Wizard LF Guild

Good evening everyone! I'm looking to join a guild filled with mature, casual players; not super into the more competitive aspect of gameplay. Since reaching Lvl 70, I spend most of my time doing dailies, harvesting skill nodes, and tinkering around in the Professions menu. I've amassed a rather decent amount of goods that can be distributed to the Stronghold.

While I do own a mic, I can be rather introverted when it comes to voice chat. But that doesn't mean I'll automatically shoot down the option! It'll just take me a bit to warm up to you. I'm also on almost every day, even if it's just for an hour. Also, I live on the west coast, if that's a determining factor for you.

If anyone is looking to add a casual DPS who focuses on crafting, then please feel free to message me! =)

PSN: Nikitaeatapita

Comments

• malekrothmalekroth Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Heya!

Reading your post, it feels like you might be a good fit to Guild Medieval. For more information on our guild you can check out our Ad in this forum or visit our website at www.guildmedieval.com for even more information and ways to apply!

Regards,

Imp
  • droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    My Guild LOTIS is currently recruiting. We are sitting at 75+ members with a GH3 and a marketplace. We have a core group of players that are 2700-3100 item level that regularly run Master Demo and Castle Never. We would be more than welcome to bring you in and show you the ropes in the dungeons regardless of which clan you settle into.

You can message me on PSN Droc43
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    If you are still looking - we are more than happy to add people to our guild. We have over 40 people but quite a few wandered over to Destiny (we aren't sure for how long).

There is a good core of us who run dungeons and daily missions etc. There are 3 who are in mDemo the rest of us just do regular demo and there is a sort of obsession with getting Lostmauth to give up the goods (that is one STINGEY dragon).

We have focused on character building and getting boons over building the guild up until recently. The good news is that we can now make most of the vouchers and in a matter of days we were ready for an upgrade once we actually decided to make the guild a focus.

We do have people in most of the US timezones though most of us are Eastern or Central.

We don't have a minimum level, just play the way you want, don't be a jerk to others, ask for help if you need it, donate what you can (especially frozen treasures, that's the one we are always lacking in).

We are most likely changing the guild name once we confirm with all of the original players that they are okay with the change.

We are also open to guild alliances of like-minded people once the update drops.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'd Crit That (StrongHold 6, US, PS4) is active and I think would be a good fit for what your looking for. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223163/id-crit-that-sh6-us-ps4-daily-guild-events-lf-active-players for more details
    Lemme know if you wanna join. We have some great guildies here.
  • pheonixrelic#8711 pheonixrelic Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Fury's Edge may be the place for you. Most of our guild is near or at end game content with very active friendly people who are always willing to help with advice on builds and if you need help getting gear we work on it with you as well. Very close to rank 4 and working directly for the market. If interested Contact me PSN Phoenixrelic or guild leader PSN aknifefight if interested.