test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2600+ Buff/Debuff Cleric LF Guild

I have a 2645 DC. I am buff/debuff spec. I am pretty much fully booked out (except for final under dark boon and last 2 dragon ones.)

I have a number of alts in these 60s. I tend to focus on tanks and healing over dps classes. I have a buff tank GF at 65 that should be 70 soon (and I have a whole set of gear waiting it.)

I am looking for a mature guild that is interested in running epic dungeons, master demo and dragon runs. I reside in the midwest and am on daily from about 5pm to 12am (Central). I have mic and all, but have kids so I need people who understand that my background noise can get a little crazy. I am just looking for people that are interested in actually playing together. Leveling up to 70 was a pain for a cleric lol and it would be nice to actually place with people I can get to know.

I will say that I have been with a number of guilds so far and have been disappointed that they do not live up to what they advertise. I am just looking for people that are upfront and don't BS. So please don't say you are an active guild when you only have like 5 people on at prime time. Don't say you are a team friendly guild, yet no one wants to run anything (dailies, dungeons, or anything) when asked. Don't say that you are a social guild when there is never even a party chat going or no one will join the party chat I make and let ppl know about.

I have a number of years experience in MMORPs (DAoC, WoW, FFXIV, etc.), so I know how important a good guild and always look to help out the guid. I know this is a console game and that means a lot of ppl who play don't want to be social (or even more scarier, don't know how to be social), but this is a MMORPG, emphasis on massively multiplayer lol...

Just looking for people I can actually communicate with as we dump our valuable free time into this crazy addicting game...

PSN: havok1975

Comments

• emon#6117 emon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, here is a no BS answer. We had a very active guild that was doing dragons, dungeons, guild chat was full of people and then in a week it basically died (I think it was when Destiny update was out). So now we have less than 10 people online in the prime time and only 4 of them talk...but

- 4 of us really want to fix the guild and we got control over it
    - we have a SH level 4 and keep donating to take it further
    - we organized a whatsapp chat to communicate offline, discuss the next steps and plan the evening runs
    - we are 2.6k+ and willing to run CN, edemo, etc but simply lack people to do so
    - we are happy to help other people grow, we run normal demo every hour and regular epic dungeons
    - we are mature (I'm 34). we have jobs, wifes, kids and understand others who cannot be 24/7 in the game
    - we are online every night starting from 6-7pm EST

so if it doesn't scare you, we would be happy to see more people like you in our guild and progress from there. Find me in the game or via PSN: Emon@severins
  • droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    My Guild LOTIS is currently recruiting. We have 75+ members with average on falling in the 10-25 range. The large majority of our players are 70 with our strong core of players being IL 2700+. We clear M Demo, CN, and what ever epics people like on a daily basis. We always have at least one PSN chat up with multiple chats up during peak times. We also have a PSN community to communicate offline and the leaders of the guild have all played together for 7+ years now going from game to game. The large majority of our guild is 25+ years old, married, kids, etc so we understand the background noise. We are more than welcome to have you come in and give us a go.

Also we are GH3 with market 1 and are growing pretty quickly.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, shoot me a message on PSN Droc43
  • droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    emon#6117 said:

Hi, here is a no BS answer. We had a very active guild that was doing dragons, dungeons, guild chat was full of people and then in a week it basically died (I think it was when Destiny update was out). So now we have less than 10 people online in the prime time and only 4 of them talk...but

- 4 of us really want to fix the guild and we got control over it

- we have a SH level 4 and keep donating to take it further

- we organized a whatsapp chat to communicate offline, discuss the next steps and plan the evening runs

- we are 2.6k+ and willing to run CN, edemo, etc but simply lack people to do so

- we are happy to help other people grow, we run normal demo every hour and regular epic dungeons

- we are mature (I'm 34). we have jobs, wifes, kids and understand others who cannot be 24/7 in the game

- we are online every night starting from 6-7pm EST

so if it doesn't scare you, we would be happy to see more people like you in our guild and progress from there. Find me in the game or via PSN: Emon@severins

Emon,

LOTIS is always looking for good guilds to ally with once the alliance patch drops on the 18th. I understand you guys sticking it out in a guild that is fizzling out and give you guys big props for doing so. Whether you would like to ally with a group of like minded guys like us, or just need help filling your epic runs, shoot me a message on PSN Droc43 and I will be more than happy to help supplement your groups with some of our members. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

Droc43
    GWF 2943
  • khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'd Crit that is active and I think would be a good fit for what your looking for. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1223163/id-crit-that-sh6-us-ps4-daily-guild-events-lf-active-players for more details
    Lemme know if you wanna join. We have some great guildies here.
  • emon#6117 emon Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Emon,

LOTIS is always looking for good guilds to ally with once the alliance patch drops on the 18th. I understand you guys sticking it out in a guild that is fizzling out and give you guys big props for doing so. Whether you would like to ally with a group of like minded guys like us, or just need help filling your epic runs, shoot me a message on PSN Droc43 and I will be more than happy to help supplement your groups with some of our members. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

Droc43
    GWF 2943

Thanks, will send you a friend request tonight :)