test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poison Clan - GH 13, Barracks, Stable, Explorer's Guild - gauntlet in The Nation alliance

dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
Good afternoon, Neverwinter!

Poison Clan is looking for awesome players to join us!

Our guild is a community of people who are together because they like each other and have fun, who help each other complete content and value a sense of family.

We don't require donations, so our progression entirely depends on voluntary contributions.

We ask for a minimum item level of 2000 for support (DC, OP, GF) and 2200 for DPS. If you're close, check with me to see what we can work out.

If you have a smaller guild and have seen your progression stall, touch base with me - we may be able to give you and your players a home and a big step up in boons.

GT: Dread Venomous

Post edited by dreadvenemous on

Comments

• dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    GH 10 and Stable 5 complete.
    We've completed a roster cleanup of inactive players and now have roughly 30 spaces available.
  • danets#9365 danets Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I've been in quite a few guilds in the past few months and then found Poison Clan....

Everyone always says: Home is where the heart is, and with this guild you get that and a lot more......

Everyone is helpful and makes you feel at home .... like one big family .... Even that crazy Uncle is here....

Been the best time I've had playing in Neverwinter ....
    Thanks, danets! We're glad to have you and that you're enjoying the guild experience!
  • I'm a lvl 43 dwf I'm still new to the game but looking for a guild (but have experience in other mmorpgs)
    Send me a message (GT is Dread Venomous) or look up Poison Clan in the "Find A Guild" option under the Social menu - any of our officers can send you an invite.
    We currently have 4 slots open. We've got a significant need for GFs and DCs.
    1 slot available - could really use a nasty, mean guardian fighter :)

Will do a roster cleanup on Sunday, September 18 and may open 5-8 slots, depending.

Great guild, full of friendly, helpful players!
    Roster cleanup tomorrow, 9/18/16 - will have multiple spots available. Message GT Dread Venomous to inquire about joining.
    GH 11 is now under construction, will complete on 9/29/16
  • gregumz#4772 gregumz Member Posts: 2 New User
    I would like to join your guild I'm sorta new to mmorpg . I'm a DPs control wizard. My item level is 2585 I believe
    Balthorn Flamewish@gr3gl3s
    We'll get an invitation out to you right now.
    Poison Clan is now a gauntlet guild in The Nation alliance.
    GH 11 completing today with 12 firing up immediately after.
    GH 12 will be complete 10/10/16
    edited October 2016
    GH 12 completed, GH 13 under construction. We've done a big roster clean up and have a number of positions open.
  • trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Poison Clan people are good people! Nation officer here hope you guys join us and have fun!
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
    Barracks 6 complete. Stable 6 will complete tonight.
  • killerfate1killerfate1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I am interested in Joining got a few toons, But mostly would like to have my main GWF (2709 ilvl) join. A question I have is what do you consider inactive? I have college classes and of course work, so some days I may not be able to play, would that affect my entrance ability, given you have room.
    Right now, we've got plenty of room, as I just did a big cleanup.

We only require the minimum item level on one character, so you're welcome to bring them all in if you want.

For activity, we ask you to update your member comments when you play. I check periodically to remove inactive players who have comments over a week old (we put in an officer comment noting if someone is going on vacation, etc.).

Our main concern is that we bring in players who want to join in the community and our activities when they're on. We don't require daily play, don't require an entry fee or donations, we just want to make sure you take advantage of the guild experience and that you haven't wandered off to a different game :)

If you're still interested, hit me up - my gamer tag is Dread Venomous or you can message me here.
  • killerfate1killerfate1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I am still interested. I like doing dragons, dungeons, dailies, influence etc with others from the guild/alliance makes it faster and more fun. Ill hit you guys up later today I got classes all day.
    GH 13 will complete in roughly 72 hours, at which point we will start building out our third boon structure, the Explorer's Guild - we have opened a number of spots with recent roster management. Here is a great chance for you to become part of a fun community of gamers who are working to build a great framework for success!
    Updated for GH 13 completion, as well as third boon structure.