test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This game gets a little more unplayable every day.

grroupergrrouper Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 578 Arc User
This last week has been a complete lagfest. I go to the dread ring and things just go into slow mode hover over items and wait for the icon to show so i can pick it up. Go to VT and wade through the muck of mobs killing them off even though i have no focus or aim just so laggy. Then go to PvP where i can not tell if i am rooted stunned or just lagged out to the point i can not move .Think it is about time to give this ruined game a rest.

Comments

• istarinistarin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    I almost never disconnected or lagged out from this game for over six months. Ever since the gateway went down I disconnect or lag out at least a few times a day.
  • vokehollowvokehollow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    since 14.09. its horrible for me to get into the game accountserver/gameserver time outs
    since 16.09. impossible to get through no playing at all for me :(
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    The bots moved to the game because the Gateway is dead. More lag was expectable.
  • jbernacchijbernacchi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can't even play the game anymore due to the lag.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Reset/power down your modem, your router and your computer. Power up your modem. Power up your router. Then reboot your computer. Does wonders sometimes.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    loboguild said:

The bots moved to the game because the Gateway is dead. More lag was expectable.

It sounds like what needs to be done is to give the bots a place to go...
  • sm0ld3rsm0ld3r Member Posts: 236 Arc User

loboguild said:

It sounds like what needs to be done is to give the bots a place to go...
    Yes, it was called the gateway.
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    The bots have a special place to go, in fact I think there are nine of them :D
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Yeah, today's been weird. If I die in a big HE, instead of respawning the game freezes, and either crashes or comes back with strange glitches like the music playing at incredible speed. Same thing in PvP, if I die, I freeze before the death blow, and the server disconnects me.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    Nothing reduces bot activity. Ever. They are professionals in their field and their job is to always find a way to be there and sell their stolen HAMSTER.
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Same problmem here. Since the death of the gateway, every evening, starting at around an hour ago, thinks get so laggy, that i cant run any serious content, like pvp or FBI, which is annoying, since i only have time at the weekends to play earlier.
    Post edited by lonewolfmk1 on
  • btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    I have seen no changes in lag whatsoever since I started over a year ago, and that is to say it is pretty much lag free. I do see a 1-2 sec delay in Dread Ring quest clickies usually.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I think its more of..

MOD 10 is the creepiest HAMSTER MODULE of all time and even though there is a ton of HAMSTER junk to do.. ITS boring as HELL and they can go HAMSTER themselves.

Its unplayable because its stupid. ... they refuse to listen to any feedback because they have the HAMSTER up thier noses.
    Maybe the KITTY ate the HAMSTER ?
    As far as I can tell they are having a harmless conversation about domestic animals.
    In a serious note, im pretty much bored to death, its not that I dont have things to do.. its the things they have giving us are DEAD pan brain boring.
    I really dont have any desire to run around getting vblood for multiple alts.

ITs the worst yet campaign, I thought waiting around for dragons was bad.. this takes the cake.

Sadly they ignored all feedback on it, and this is what we are left with.

There is a reason why people are just not playing atm.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

In a serious note, im pretty much bored to death, its not that I dont have things to do.. its the things they have giving us are DEAD pan brain boring.
    I really dont have any desire to run around getting vblood for multiple alts.

ITs the worst yet campaign, I thought waiting around for dragons was bad.. this takes the cake.

Sadly they ignored all feedback on it, and this is what we are left with.

There is a reason why people are just not playing atm.

The irony is that mod 2 had the least to do, but the most fun to be had. Gear up in a day and do whatever you want. Now endgame is just building a car from scratch, and no road to ride it on after you've finished.

• solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    it has been more laggy lately, but game still plays good for me. Maybe we are having more players online
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    More bots more likely.
    edited September 2016
    Lag is still bad, even taking into account the YouTube obsessed members of my family. At the moment I can face doing a quick 20 minutes to keep up with the new dailies, and maybe a couple of PvP matches if the lag's not too bad, but other than that too frustrating to deal with the disconnects and rubberbanding.