test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My characters are gone???? :O

destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
I load the game and it said couldn't retrive a security token, so i did as i do all the time, reset xbox (hard reset) and then i load it again and my characters are gone... like really gone.

I go to game hub, and i see 2 achievements pop... , doer of deeds and great deeds. So now it says im 2050/2050 and all my time of play and kills count etc is still there, but my characters are gone. I checked and the game have no patch to download... like wtf

Comments

• kipfizhkipfizh Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm getting exactly the same - couldn't get a security token, then a hard reset, no characters - reset again, now the Play button is greyed out and Doer of Deeds popped.
  • thedramacusthedramacus Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Yup. Now its telling me No shards are availible... hopefully they are fixing it....
    Dramacus 3.1 SW, Raven 2.9 HR, Aurora Shadowbain 2.7 GF, Mirduatas Vras 2.5 DC
    Si Vis Pacem 2.5 DC, Jade Shadowbain 2.4 CW, Para Bellum 1.5 GWF, President Not Sure lvl 69 OP
    Faith Shadowbain lvl 69 DC, Toof Fairy lvl 68 GWF, Arnie Shadowbain lvl 63 GF

Your Credit Card Has Been Declined
  • danicasaraindanicasarain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    The server is down currently, so I think they know the problem and are currently working on it. With a message stating "We are aware of login issues and we are working with Microsoft to resolve the issue."
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Yep, I'm working on getting ahold of Andy about it, but I believe he's probably busy being informed of what's happening. Keep an eye on https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame and these forums for an update soon (hopefully).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Should be fixed now.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • drtghjujhgtt55rdrtghjujhgtt55r Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    not sure what to do still missing my equiptment from when my charector was stuck in the door to the last boss of karundax , this is when lvl 60 was cap and tiamat release was pushed back 7 day's from when it was originaly going to release. the day it was open or released me and several othere players essentialy lost our charectors and have no othere way to retrieve the lost item because the content was removed from the game , any how i have put in many tickets but since i was a true day 1 player my account was not linked properly and was told it maybe to late but i have tickets dating to march2015 i beleave was the 1st ticket i put in and have kept them in a file as proof of this matter.

not sure what to do still missing my equiptment from when my charector was stuck in the door to the last boss of karundax , this is when lvl 60 was cap and tiamat release was pushed back 7 day's from when it was originaly going to release. the day it was open or released me and several othere players essentialy lost our charectors and have no othere way to retrieve the lost item because the content was removed from the game , any how i have put in many tickets but since i was a true day 1 player my account was not linked properly and was told it maybe to late but i have tickets dating to march2015 i beleave was the 1st ticket i put in and have kept them in a file as proof of this matter.

Ewww. Wish I knew what to recommend with that one, but if Customer Service can't help, I don't see anything else helping. :(
    kuI2v8l.png
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I logged on and it seem my characters are fine Thanksfully. I would never restart thats for sure... too much hours spend on these. 90 days of playtime... lol

One weird thing when i go to my achievements, it still says 2050/2050 but when i open the "quick achievement thing" like snapping, it says 2000/2000.

I guess maybe it just didn't update properly. But i must admit those 2 achievements for 50 GS really felt like appearing randomly lol.