Install Arc

[PC] Server Timeout, constans dcs in the last hours of the 2x sharandar event

szaoszao Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Any1 else had the same ? Did 5 event quest in 1 hour lol
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    I couldnt do more than log last night. Had 200-300 second SNR issues. couldnt do any professions and took me 20 min to collect my key on my main.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• szaoszao Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    same today, whats the point on getting new players (or bots from gateway?) but the server cant handle em ?
  • thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    shadw2012 said:

Yep , this is to be expected.....

While it IS to be expected, it most definitely SHOULD NOT be expected. The exceptional amount of lag and disconnect issues of late really need to be worked on. Hopefully our developer team is working on the parts that happen on their end (I am certain that they at least really want to fix them) and the company they work for is going to provide the resources nessesary to keep the game playable. As it is I myself have had incredible lag over the last week, week and a half. I have gone off cliffs due to lag, had over 30 second spikes where I can do nothing in combat and generally had functionality removed from the game.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Unfortunately, I've found my lag and random disconnects have dramatically increased since the Gateway got shuttered.

Really hope there is a ban wave coming for the bots, and soon.
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    cdnbison said:

Unfortunately, I've found my lag and random disconnects have dramatically increased since the Gateway got shuttered.

Really hope there is a ban wave coming for the bots, and soon.

and this ban wave will most likely include a bunch of legit players just to keep the torches lit
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    The past half hour has been REALLY bad for lag. Hopefully it passes.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • xreverusxxreverusx Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I can't even get into the game right now, I was running through cold run and got "lag-killed" by a stupid frost giant and never got out of the laying on the ground dead phase... so I closed the game and started it up again and ppppooooooppppie. Can't even get back in... and the lag has been so bad I have had a hard time running dungeons in the last week... !!!!! why!?!?!?!?!
  • szaoszao Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    The game is unplayeble right now. Lot of player complaining about it in PE ...
    Maybe we should take a break guyz