test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Set bonus of new epic pants and chainmail from new campaign store works wrong.

dolreydolrey Member Posts: 741 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
1) I had tasted it only when deflection was more than vampirism.
2) This bonus does not reflects damage to attacker properly (it just mostly does not works).
3) Also this bonus has cooldown (in description there is no information about cooldown).
4) This bonus also triggers when my character is not in combat (when my character does not deflect anything).
5) I suppose that this bonus is simular with GF's passive skill [Guarded assault]. But this new bonus does not activate last feat from protector's branch [Iron guard] while [Guarded assault] does.
Post edited by dolrey on

Comments

• Options
    luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Can we find out more info on this? Would be good to know if either variation is actually working. The gear requires a lot of effort to get so I'd like to think it is worthwhile.
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Yea the Deflect > Lifesteal bonus is complete trash. Barely procs..
    Doing like single procs for a few 100s maybe 1000 damage in pvp. Basically nothing.
    But the Lifesteal bonus works so well, so one bonus is gold the other is trash.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    Can confirm that the Deflect benefit is not working as indicated (or even as should be apparent from the procs rather than the text).

Most common damage it produces is 0.

So at this point I'm guessing that it calculates the 15% of the damage you actually take (post deflect and mitigation), and rounds it down.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.