test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Bound from coffers

smjester7smjester7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
I just ran PF last night and was fortunate enough to pull an Eye of Lathander. I thought about it a bit and decided that I wasn't going to use it and so was going to post it on the AH this morning but found that it was account bound.

I understand things that can done through professions or invokes being account bound, but are we making EVERYTHING account bound? How are we supposed to buy anything through the AH?

Comments

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    The Eye from PF had always been bound. The one you can find on the AH is from a lockbox IIRC.
  • Options
    smjester7smjester7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    Guess I never pulled anything like that from the Dread Ring dailies. Seems like these would be sellable like the nice drops in dungeons, but ok.
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    It used to be BtC, I ran it for 18 months only to get it on a character I had all but retired, I breathed a sigh of relief when they made it BoA and then added it to a lockbox.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I've gotten 8 of the things. 2 characters would never use it so it got fed to something else.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    kvet said:

The Eye from PF had always been bound. The one you can find on the AH is from a lockbox IIRC.

Yep. In fact, back when the module first launched, it was bound to character. At least now we can move it to an alt if we've already equipped one.