test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

beholder quest

on the mindflare boss I sometimes get stuck in shield and cant move till its gone. im only reporting it now because someone thought it would be a good idea to report me saying I was afk.

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    My panther got stuck in the hamster ball with the Mindflayer - I'm pretty sure the Mindflayer would have been happy to get him out of there because he kept attacking the whole time.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I get stuck too. You can actually kill it while in there too using area of effect powers. When the team finally released the shield the boss just fell over dead.
  • lourdieslourdies Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I get stuck to where I can attack the mobs but not the boss. Really annoying
    0kqy.jpg
  • madeyezmadeyez Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I figured it out! If this happens to you just use the I am Stuck option in the menu. The only time I've not had this work is when I spawned in a door somehow and then I used the defeat me option and it spawned me at my last fireplace. super convenient way to fix this kind of problem.
  • errydrunkyerrydrunky Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I could do that but I don't like paying for the kits
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    this happened to me too. I didn'tsay defeat me, because it lets you out after the next round. it only should take like ten seconds to get the bubble open again. definitely shouldn't take long enough for them to report you for inactivity sounds like they were over zealous.
  • hungskywalker#9074 hungskywalker Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    null
    I get stuck and up to 10 times now couldn't loot the beholder lol
  • errydrunkyerrydrunky Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    the random group I was in didn't know how to use the crystals to lower shield ,so they just kept attacking and telling me to help. I don't know how they got so far, 2 of them where in Portobello hats. I finally got 1 player to use the crystals 10 mins later only to have spam im getting reported for afk, not impressed.