test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tickster Rouge 1Hit Overpower

mythrohamythroha Member Posts: 22 Arc User
ok so... im not sure if this grinds anyone else's gears...

but its got to the point where, i have a kit that pretty much a devastating pvp setup.
great tips from great warriors in neverwinter (i wont name names..)
but..

still it gets me how a TR can 1shot me.. over and over and over in 1 game

litterally go invisable ... 2-5 seconds ... bang.. dead..

now i can get a sneaky slap on the TR before he sees me in battle... but even with my IBS... i mearly lower his health to near death . TR heals and pow... dead

now ive tried tons of ways to stop this stupid over powered move from 1 hitting me and have got litterally no where..

only thing i can see is .. if you come across a TR lower IL / Items Rank wise.. then i sustain my hp and am able to either engage in a battle or dash out the way for my life...

i dont get how this is not a huge issue...

is there anyway to stop this stupid attack from 1 shotting.. or am i looking at a myth.. -.-

Comments

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    It is called Shocking Execution and it is ONLY used by Master Infiltrators. Sadly, there are so few in PvP who do not need this crutch and even less that earn there kills by playing a Whisperknife. BIG Difference...

It is not the Daily itself that is broken. It is the synergy between HIGH POWER, Stealth's 100% Crits AND the killer is the TR Passive power, First Strike.
    Most classes can dodge that when they hear the tell tale noise. It makes close to the same message as Ice Knife. When you hear that noise... MOVE.

Anyways... I am almost 100% certain that this will be nerfed when they work on TRs later this year. Most of the players who use this crutch... I have asked what they would do if the synergy was messed with. They always say... play one of my other characters.

They do it because it is proven, they do it because it is easy.

I would like any MI Sab player to tell me why they use it, but the answer has to be something other than it is an easy way to kill and dominate.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    ionvnegativoionvnegativo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    man, you are late about this because TRs 1 shot ppl since mod 4 with piercing damage, please read the forums before complain, and if you do that, at least provide some advice and options to improve the class.

eventually SE will be nerfed, and you guess what?, other TR powers will have a boost, and then you will know what the hell feels like, trust me, you dont want TRs dealing 50k-70k damage on encounter powers as GFs do right now.
  • Options
    mythrohamythroha Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    @drkbodhi great info thanks.. if thats all i can do then thats it... pretty silly imo

and @ionvnegativo
    its not about being late posting... -.- that rememark was irrelivent
    i been playing 2 and half years now mate.. im stating a point

i have read the forums thank you.. as for GF's they are not a problem in my eyes, i can take them down...

fact is the skill shocking execution hasnt been seen to ...
    Other casses all got a nerf.. but the TR is still bouncing around 1 hitting people even healers with 15k+ defence since mod 4.. you said it yourself..

says alot really....
  • Options
    ionvnegativoionvnegativo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    mythroha said:

i have read the forums

you havent, this is one of the latest posts about shocking execution:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1218955/please-explain-the-logic-of-shocking-execution?sso=eyJuYW1lIjoiIiwicGhvdG91cmwiOiIiLCJjbGllbnRfaWQiOiIxNDQzOTY4OTgxIn0=+979e5662f69b37a134fb46de245dc082e080ccdd+1474021983+hmacsha1

but you start another one to complain about it.

other than SE, do you know how hard an encounter TR power hits in pvp even stacking like 20k power and 12k armor penetration? the answer is the reason about why TRs run 1 shotting ppl with FS+SE with the power recovery build.

power+ armor penetration---->lurker assault+invisible infiltrator+FS+Lashing blade(15-16 secs cooldown)=30k----> lame damage, what you do? ----> power+recovery for 170k FS+SE.... again, refer to the forums so you understand why that build is currently used/abused.
    mythroha said:

Other casses all got a nerf..

TR in the rework of mod4 was broken in almost all paths, dealing massive damage from several sources, after all the nerfs/fixes etc, the only damaging power left was and is SE. Refer to the patch notes and you will see that TRs have had a lot of nerfs in the past mods and not only "Other casses all got a nerf.. " as you claim.

Post edited by ionvnegativo on