test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Completing the Elemental Evil Campaign

I've complete all of the tasks under the Elemental Evil campaign except for the last task Resist The Cults of Elemental Evil. This requires 12 Elemental Cult Orders. Where do I obtain these? All quests are complete. ??

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Have you tried talking to the Zhentarim Agent in the drowned shores and his equivalent in the other zones? These would be the ones who gave you optional quests for killing mobs and Heroic Encounters.
  • Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    If this is the one at the very top it's not doable. Left over from the event on pc
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Not to mention it doesn't give you anything other than crappy rewards - it's not worth the effort, just move on to other campaigns.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    So you never actually get to finish off the four leaders who all manage to monologue after you beat them up and then escape?
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I've never been able to finish this, people tell me the vigilance quest givers reward u with the cult orders, but I never get any
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    These 12 cult order needed you can get from daily quests after completing the zones. There is 1 quest in every zone daily and upon completion they will give you 3 pieces of cult order per zone (so, 4x zone = 12 pieces / day).

The quest is (or has been every time for me): complete 3 heroic events in the zone.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    gjrgamer said:

So you never actually get to finish off the four leaders who all manage to monologue after you beat them up and then escape?

You'll see after you complete the Maze Engine that they are saving these 4 clowns for another day ;)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Cool. I'm looking forward to that. Need to get the Maze Engine started properly and see where it takes me!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    tkyuskotkyusko Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    gjrgamer said:

Cool. I'm looking forward to that. Need to get the Maze Engine started properly and see where it takes me!

Maze Engine is such a pain in the HAMSTER time consuming mother. There is no way to power through this quest, you're stuck playing it for a month so.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    tkyusko said:

gjrgamer said:

Maze Engine is such a pain in the KITTEN time consuming mother. There is no way to power through this quest, you're stuck playing it for a month so.
    IMO it was a well thought out campaign. No powering through it. It is a daily grind that takes a few minutes here and there.

Just like the other campaigns, you run them daily in about a month you finish it up.

• Options
    tkyuskotkyusko Member Posts: 30 Arc User

tkyusko said:

gjrgamer said:

Maze Engine is such a pain in the KITTEN time consuming mother. There is no way to power through this quest, you're stuck playing it for a month so.
    IMO it was a well thought out campaign. No powering through it. It is a daily grind that takes a few minutes here and there.

Just like the other campaigns, you run them daily in about a month you finish it up.

Yeah in a sense but when you have to complete 5, then 10' then 20 dailies and only get one a day it's a pain in the HAMSTER. I guess for me I would rather have more than one daily as it is I would rather be doing Bruenors dailies then be forcing myself to play through Shanana, I just don't like that area.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    tkyusko said:

tkyusko said:

gjrgamer said:

Yeah in a sense but when you have to complete 5, then 10' then 20 dailies and only get one a day it's a pain in the HAMSTER. I guess for me I would rather have more than one daily as it is I would rather be doing Bruenors dailies then be forcing myself to play through Shanana, I just don't like that area.
    Not sure what they did but I believe the last update shorten it a bit.

I didn't mind it. I did that first every day until I completed it. It is not that hard of a campaign to complete. I just find it funny seeing all the call out for players to help others and many of those players asking for help are fresh 60 toons. Instead grind through EE and get your gear. Than all other campaign related content will become easier.