test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Small guild recruitment - no level requirements!

I see a lot of other guilds on here that are massive and/or very selective (and that's perfect if that's your play style) but figured I'd throw this up as an alternative.

We currently have a small guild (30ish people and slowly growing) and clearly have room to add to our ranks. We are an 18+ group, all with mics, male and female, and would want new members that are the same. We were founded out of a group that came from Destiny (if you're going back for the upcoming DLC there, we're right there with you). We are all very social and have always made an effort to know each other personally and be more of a family than a number. This group is for the maybe not-hardcore MMO player - casual, laid-back atmosphere. We all have families, lives, jobs, play other games and we all respect that about each other (and you're welcome to play those other games with us too!).

We have no level or class requirements. We have a good mix right now and can fulfill any need, though admittedly we're tank and healer heavy (weird, right?) so I'd love to get some more DPS mains in here. We don't power level, but are happy to offer advice or assistance, and chances are there is someone around your level right now you can team up with (and we're not jerks, we'll jump in if you're struggling). We're always learning together and accomplishing things together and our biggest focus is having fun.

The stronghold is young, but we are working on it, and take pride in what we can do as a team!

90% of us are EST time zone, primarily playing nights and weekends right now. Figured I should mention that as I want it to be realistic that if you're European, I probably wont see you except on weekends because of the time difference, etc. But if that's OK with you, you're welcome too!

So, if this sounds like your thing, let me know your PSN and I'll shoot you a friend request

Comments

• chaymchaym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi. I'm pretty new to the game but not to MMOs, been playing them since 1998 lol. I'm looking for a guild that will help me learn the game. I'm not wanting power leveled or hand outs, just help learning.

My current main is a 37 OP. I have made other classes to try but haven't spent much time on them yet. You can reach me at porkchop1973 on psn.
  • fireblaze951#4728 fireblaze951 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    chaym said:

Hi. I'm pretty new to the game but not to MMOs, been playing them since 1998 lol. I'm looking for a guild that will help me learn the game. I'm not wanting power leveled or hand outs, just help learning.

My current main is a 37 OP. I have made other classes to try but haven't spent much time on them yet. You can reach me at porkchop1973 on psn.

I sent you a friend request. We can definitely do that :)
  • pawkoom#5678 pawkoom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey,
    I might be looking into joining a new guild. Ive only played with my current guild mates twice, despite living with one of the admins of the guild; not exactly feeling the love so to speak. Your's sounds to be a good fit for me though. Im a 26yr old living the post grad life in southern ohio (eastern time zone). I play mostly night and weekends due to work. Sadly, Im a healing DC, which sounds like you have a surplus of. In my defense, Ive done healing for my main in every mmo ive ever played(lmao call me codex I guess). My DC is currently in the 1700GS range(ive only been playing for a little under a month) but Im quickly moving so the 2k bench mark is not far off. We should run some epics or something, just to see if I mesh well with you guys:)
    Pawkoom
    psn:dyslexic_hobo

Hey,
    I might be looking into joining a new guild. Ive only played with my current guild mates twice, despite living with one of the admins of the guild; not exactly feeling the love so to speak. Your's sounds to be a good fit for me though. Im a 26yr old living the post grad life in southern ohio (eastern time zone). I play mostly night and weekends due to work. Sadly, Im a healing DC, which sounds like you have a surplus of. In my defense, Ive done healing for my main in every mmo ive ever played(lmao call me codex I guess). My DC is currently in the 1700GS range(ive only been playing for a little under a month) but Im quickly moving so the 2k bench mark is not far off. We should run some epics or something, just to see if I mesh well with you guys:)
    Pawkoom
    psn:dyslexic_hobo

I sent you an add this morning :) And yeah, I'm swimming in clerics and healadins (good problem to have I suppose) but we dont have the dps folks to support running many teams at once. We're getting creative though! But yeah, I'll give you a shout maybe later today if I see you on :)
  • miserere24miserere24 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hi I am a level 4 great weapon fighter brand new to the game and I would like to join your guild.

my psn: MeEqualsBadGuy
    Post edited by miserere24 on
  • supp im lvl48 hunter class looking to join your guild

psn: jahmo274
  • mrmakeithappen#7220 mrmakeithappen Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    What's up fireblaze

I have a gwf. Lvl 70. Gear score 2500. Young as it is the guild sounds awesome and I would love to contribute. I also have vouchers and wood for the coffee as my last guild dismantled. Really like how laid back everything sounds especially the week play other games part lol. Anyways if you think I can contribute to the cause please send me a message. I have a mic as well.

Psn: bray8024
    I'll add you guys when I get home - I can't seem to get my phone to connect correctly today :(
  • sledneck220#2698 sledneck220 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I'd like to come check out your clan too.
    I'm new to the games as well but love it so far. Building a Soulbinder SW.
    My IGN is sledneck220 or message me with a name to friend in game. I work mon-fri 7-5 and play after the kiddo goes to sleep at night.

I'd like to come check out your clan too.

I'm new to the games as well but love it so far. Building a Soulbinder SW.

My IGN is sledneck220 or message me with a name to friend in game. I work mon-fri 7-5 and play after the kiddo goes to sleep at night.

I can't seem to find you to add. My PSN is the same as my username on here - Fireblaze951. Look forward to meeting you soon!
  • valkar1441valkar1441 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey, I just started playing yesterday evening. I have a lvl 7 SW that I'm working on right now.
    I'm in the PST time zone and can play during the evenings and weekends because of work.
    If you don't mind me joining you guys my PSN is Franzen, also I do have a mic.
  • darthchimaydarthchimay Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hi,

I'm a 2.5 TR looking for a guild and your's caught my eye. I am PST though. If that's not a problem, let me know and I'll send you an add. Thanks!
  • sledneck220#2698 sledneck220 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    > @fireblaze951#4728 said:
    > I'd like to come check out your clan too.
    >
    > I'm new to the games as well but love it so far. Building a Soulbinder SW.
    >
    > My IGN is sledneck220 or message me with a name to friend in game. I work mon-fri 7-5 and play after the kiddo goes to sleep at night.
    >
    > I can't seem to find you to add. My PSN is the same as my username on here - Fireblaze951. Look forward to meeting you soon!

My name might actually be sledneck_220, I'll add tonight when I get on later.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Your guild sounds very similar to ours - laid back, most everyone works has a family and we include all races, sexes, genders backgrounds etc. We don't have any requirements other than "chuck what you can into the mimic." Right now there are about 40 of us, but not everyone plays only NW or plays every day. Any thoughts on an alliance? I'll be honest that we have to research alliances more. But if we are going to have allies - we want them to be cool people.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• aprevenant#9440 aprevenant Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PSN: aprevenant

Hi,

I'm a 2.5 TR looking for a guild and your's caught my eye. I am PST though. If that's not a problem, let me know and I'll send you an add. Thanks!

We have a couple other folks PST now, so I'm not worried :) Just give me a heads up who you are when you send a FR. Sorry I was nt around this weekend so I'm just now catching up on messages here
    ravenskya said:

Your guild sounds very similar to ours - laid back, most everyone works has a family and we include all races, sexes, genders backgrounds etc. We don't have any requirements other than "chuck what you can into the mimic." Right now there are about 40 of us, but not everyone plays only NW or plays every day. Any thoughts on an alliance? I'll be honest that we have to research alliances more. But if we are going to have allies - we want them to be cool people.

Same - want to do some research since it's a fairly new thing but I'd be open to it, we're about the same - 40 ish members who play on and off or alternate with other games.
  • snideclyde1983snideclyde1983 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Very new to online MMO, am from Europe, enjoying playing as a hunter ranger, looking for an easy going guild to join, mainly play for a couple of hours around 2200 gmt, psn name SNIDE_CLYDE