test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advice needed on elem artifact weap. Choice pack

So I just got this from lock box. I don't have twisted weapon yet and as I have no demo master completions it may be quite some time before I get one. My question is do I open the box? If so which should a dps geared GWF go for? Or do I sell? Ty

Comments

• Either the Drowned or Burning set are good choices. The Drowned set heals you for 50% of your hit points when struck (good for PVP). The Burning set gives a 25% chance to gain AP back when using a daily.
    Or you could sell the pack for 800k AD.
    It's really all up to you. I play as a TR (dps), and went with the Drowned set for the health.
  • Do u get to look at the stats to all of them before u choose? The box is purple quality, are the weapons also? Or r they green?
  • lee1848#7352 lee1848 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I would also like to know if weapons are purple or green out of the box
  • darkandsinfuldarkandsinful Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Use them. Comes out epic. That saves refining cost. Better then mote farming then refining. When you get your twisted set refine them into them. Best thing out of the boxes imo
  • lee1848#7352 lee1848 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Nice I may just have to save up my ad to buy that set
  • finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I just happened to get one looking for trade bars, I would farm motes if I wanted it. That's just way too much ad
  • darkandsinfuldarkandsinful Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Yeah but the cost of items to refine if you don't have them, wards to make sure it works and time spent that you could be farming demo or other dungeons. And 800k AD is around what 2000 Zen now so that's nothing. When the Zen was around 150 the boxes were going for around 250k. It's worth the price
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Use them. Comes out epic. That saves refining cost. Better then mote farming then refining. When you get your twisted set refine them into them. Best thing out of the boxes imo

Best thing is the mount than the epic weapons.

I have yet to see either and that is with around 300 boxes I have opened.
  • zheng#6107 zheng Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Instead of using the box you should give it to me
  • null
    Lol, sorry i opened it :neutral: