test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Portobello - accreditation limit?

I read that you can only earn 100 accreditation a week? can any one confirm this is still in effect?

I had thought to try to get the artifact, I'm up to 111 so far, and was going to do more portobello. But if i didn't get 100 the first week it basically means i cant reach 400. Is this correct. Its kind of killed my whole desire to keep playing the Portobello campaign. I am under no illusions of getting the beholder, but the artifact would have been nice.

I dont even know why you would put in place such a limit in the first place on a limited time event. :disappointed:

Comments

• Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Repeated runs of event skirmish, daily quest given by guy behind the worm, race event 3 times every hour and heroic options all give accreditations. No reason you cant get 400
  • Options
    warppigeon#7444 warppigeon Member Posts: 22 Arc User

Repeated runs of event skirmish, daily quest given by guy behind the worm, race event 3 times every hour and heroic options all give accreditations. No reason you cant get 400

Hey sprite fancy seeing you here....Thats what i thought. But IF there is a weekly cap, and i didn't get 100 accreditation last week (before the workshop started) then I cant reach 400.

eg i only got 30 last week. so no matter what ill only reach 330 if i get capped at 100 per week arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1221676/tips-with-dungeon-master-portobellos-game
  • Options
    rasturf#1755 rasturf Member Posts: 2 New User
    You still have a chance to get 400. The limit goes up every week. So if you miss the first week, you can still grind for a total of 200 accreditation the second week. You just can't pass 200 limit the 2nd week. Same with the 3rd week. If you miss the first two weeks, you can grind for 300 accreditation. You just can't pass the 300 limit. I hope that makes sense. But to answer your question, you can obtain 400 accreditation even if you miss some weeks. It just means you have to grind more in a shorter period of time.
  • Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User

You still have a chance to get 400. The limit goes up every week. So if you miss the first week, you can still grind for a total of 200 accreditation the second week. You just can't pass 200 limit the 2nd week. Same with the 3rd week. If you miss the first two weeks, you can grind for 300 accreditation. You just can't pass the 300 limit. I hope that makes sense. But to answer your question, you can obtain 400 accreditation even if you miss some weeks. It just means you have to grind more in a shorter period of time.

nice to know thanks

its still bull i would be done already if the limits weren't there and could have more time to work on other things but the devs in this game are starting to irk me with their decisions
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

its still bull i would be done already if the limits weren't there and could have more time to work on other things but the devs in this game are starting to irk me with their decisions

Start getting used to it.