test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG - Inability to turn on/off Alliance title

stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
I didn't see a thread on this (surprisingly) so thought I'd post.

Alliance title selection (on/off) on the character history tab is unable to be toggled to/used. This means players are stuck with the Alliance title either checked or unchecked, seemingly at random, without the player being able to change.

Plz move this to a post already addressing this issue if one exists plz.
Tagged:

Comments

• mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    ^ This, it's very annoying to have the alliance title forced upon the character, and no way to uncheck the option.

Also, I have never selected to use the Alliance title, so it shouldn't be there anyways...

So yeah, fix it maybe?
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I think it is on the patch notes thread with some workarounds to get your guild title back. I wish there was a way to see if your title was the guild or the alliance as I suspect it reverts back to the alliance at times. Can we get a mirror in the SH or somewhere else please?
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User

I think it is on the patch notes thread with some workarounds to get your guild title back. I wish there was a way to see if your title was the guild or the alliance as I suspect it reverts back to the alliance at times. Can we get a mirror in the SH or somewhere else please?

Go to the character page and tab over to the history/background tab. You can see a box for alliance title there (checked means you're using alliance title).